Sheridans Q&A

Gregan allegedly displayed something to which the female staff took offence and complained. The internal inquiry at Latics resulted in Gregan being fined two weeks' wages.......not for the first time.

After how many pints?

Glad to hear about Holloway offer. The lad is class. Would love to have him contracted here.

Jones is as expected. Not earned the deal he wants through his performances.

Holloway close to signing for fleetwood according to the chron reporter!

- Croft hasn't been offered a contract yet. He has been invited to pre season and they will see how things go.

In the Chron, Croft says:

I am left to concentrate on next season, when I am 100 per cent hoping to be an Oldham player again.

It is a case of looking after myself, getting fit and working hard in pre-season.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/98121/looking-to-improve-on-a-frustrating-campaign

Ugh. The day Fleetwood are outbidding us for players is a bit grim, isn't it?

Having a £100m a year turnover Chairman helps a lot! They will carry on upward for a bit I think. To be fair, their set up seems to be from the ground up, youth, fan and stadium wise. They are not flashing and flaunting the cash so much.

Having a £100m a year turnover Chairman helps a lot! They will carry on upward for a bit I think. To be fair, their set up seems to be from the ground up, youth, fan and stadium wise. They are not flashing and flaunting the cash so much.

Although they have spent £8million on a new training facility...

Plus the money they will have made from the Vardy deal. I doubt they sold their clauses.

Although they have spent £8million on a new training facility...

That's more or less what I meant, they are spending, but grass roots up and not throwing it all at the first team. Possibly not shouting loudly about it too. Though I guess that depends where you are. Edited by singe

That's more or less what I meant, they are spending, but grass roots up and not throwing it all at the first team. Possibly not shouting loudly about it too. Though I guess that depends where you are.

I can't see how they can hope to recoup money from an £8m training ground when you could fund a squad for 4 years on it

• 3 weeks later...

And why 'meet the manager' sessions are a waste of time....they just tell you what you want to hear.

I went to hear him tell some funny stories. Which he did.

You might be confusing this with one of those that the club have done in the past for the I Demand to Know The In's & Out's of a Ducks Arse Brigade...

Edited by HarryBosch

• 5 months later...