• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because if he's having a medical he's leaving the club......selling your captain is pretty big news don't you think?

Forte had a medical and didn't leave. Show me some posts from any other clubs where they announce one of their players is having a medical somewhere else. Please do that for me

Jesus!!!!!!..if he's having a medical both sides and the player have reached an agreement. Whether he goes or not it is still news that supporters should be aware of don't you think?

Whilst i understand your point that supporters should be aware of things like this. The official club website can not inform people of something that isn't yet complete. However due to the fact its in the chron, on here and i'd imagine on social media, you'd be hard pressed to find someone who won't know by the end of today. So i don't understand what your issue is.

Chill out lads, there'll be plenty of time to get emotional after his move is confirmed. And we can have a right field day when it turns out Evans isn't the new manager and it's actually someone we've never heard of.

Can see this being true...

So good old owtb logic again. Some random person says they've broken the club record so not only do we all take it as gospel. But we presume the record has been broken by a pound or two. It could just as easily be that it's double that couldnt it ? And I personally would snatch your hand off for a limited league one/two ' footballer '. The guy couldn't pass water , just happens he was debatebly the best of a bad bunch. Ten a penny if you ask me. Ta ra and thanks for given 100% atleast

Edited by simplythemostimportantkick

Out of interest, anyone know their previous record fee?

£175,000 - Paul Beesley from Wigan in 1989

Kelly arrived in a part exchange deal. Can anyone remember what he was valued at? The club should at least get their money back!

Kelly arrived in a part exchange deal. Can anyone remember what he was valued at? The club should at least get their money back!

Why?

Where's the evidence that clubs get their money back?

Sometimes more , sometimes less. Depends on the market.