£14.450.000 of income even if sold at the cheapest price!!!

Peanuts compared to the TV Income money.

Bottom team in PRem will get almost £100m next season from TV Alone

Top team will get £150m in TV alone.

West Ham got £85m this season in TV money alone.

Wonder how much our Winding Up Order was for, mere thousands probably.

Edited by singe

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know the man's personal circumstances or whether he's got a family but a move to Lonfon must be going to incur a lot more outgoings. Rent or buy , property is ridiculous, so if he does go then he'll need a whopping good financial package ...

Edited by LaticsPete

Don't know the man's personal circumstances or whether he's got a family but a move to Lonfon must be going to incur a lot more outgoings. Rent or buy , property is ridiculous, so if he does go then he'll need a whopping good financial package ...

I manage it on roughly three times less than he's (probably) currently on.

He lives near Milton Keynes and his girlfriend lives and works close by so he can get to Brisbane Rd. in about 90 mins. Edited by mikejh45

I think he may well have been holding off signing for orient whilst Evans was expected to be manager. Sounds like Evans was already talking to players so I would imagine he possibly had a conversation with Kelly.

Watch him go sign for Orient in the next 48 hours