• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nonaenever

we really, really need him to stay - fingers and toes crossed - certainly not a cultured passer of the ball but a tigerish midfielder of the Nick Henry mould that every team needs

Medical passes and offer on the table....

I think he's waiting to see who comes in here as manger before making the decision!

If he's watiing for Jesus second arrival in a manger it might not be for a while.

Edited by BP1960

we really, really need him to stay - fingers and toes crossed - certainly not a cultured passer of the ball but a tigerish midfielder of the Nick Henry mould that every team needs

I know what you mean. You're quite right, but i have to say, Nick Henry is one of the most underrated players in the history of this club. He was an absolute star, a leader. Tigerish, but very neat and tidy. He also gave a Millwall player (?) a fantastic right hook once. An unsung legend, at least for me.

IMHO if Kelly goes thats another nail in the cofin.

We say similar things every time a good player leaves.

And still carry on, achieving the same level of mediocrity.

While I'd rather he stayed, there'll be somebody else who arrives who does a similar job.

We say similar things every time a good player leaves.

And still carry on, achieving the same level of mediocrity.

While I'd rather he stayed, there'll be somebody else who arrives who does a similar job.

To be fair, I think we could be moving onto a new level of mediocrity this coming season.

It's a good article but I've posted the Bleacher Report one (that's it's based on) several times on here which tends to get forgotten / ignored every time undisclosed are mentioned again. You'd be better off agreeing with whatever conspiracy is behind the repeated asking of the question.

Still nothing said whether kelly has gone[/

Who knows what is happening, but the longer we pay him the better it is for Orient and Kelly. It in effect extends his contract at Orient. The common date for deals to expire is the 30 th June every year. I know Kelly has another year to run but I would not be surprised if he were to go on Friday.......but then again what do I know,