Accounts up to June 2015

I may have missed the discussion on the most recent set of accounts registered at Companies House a couple of weeks ago but here they are anyway. Presumably assets & creditors up is all stand related but if everyone can kick this thread around tonight, I'd no doubt read lots of expert opinions on what the numbers mean in the morning.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g7w7rz071mh99ze/04989487%20-%20300615TOTALEXEMPTIONSMALL.pdf?dl=0

To provide some context to the year covered:

LJ was manager at the start & our line up for the opening game of the season was Rachubka, B Wilson, Kusunga, J Wilson, Mills, Winchester (Philliskirk),

Dayton (Elokobi), Jones, Kelly, Forte (Gros), Clarke-Harris
We sold Clarke Harris in the first window.

We were doing well (3-0 at Dale) until it came crashing down when the links with C.Evans became public & we played a silly formation at home to Yeovil. We lost in the cup and Simon C said that he wished we were still in the cup.

We 'sold' LJ to Barnsley and meandered to the end of the season.

Edited by Twisbrogan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have missed the discussion on the most recent set of accounts registered at Companies House a couple of weeks ago but here they are anyway. Presumably assets & creditors up is all stand related but if everyone can kick this thread around tonight, I'd no doubt read lots of expert opinions on what the numbers mean in the morning.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g7w7rz071mh99ze/04989487%20-%20300615TOTALEXEMPTIONSMALL.pdf?dl=0

Be prepared to be told that it is nothing to do with us supporters-dont you know we have a game tomorrow?

Alternatively you could look at this which is the accounts submitted up until June 2016 which gives you a high level overview

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/04989487/oldham-athletic-2004-association-football-club-limited

Debts have gone up to £9million and the assets have gone up to £5million

On the original one it shows that the ground is telling us what we already know the ground is leased to us we don't rent it if we did then we wouldn't have that amount on the balance sheet and the north stand is leased to us which means OEC is the tenant of OAFC i.e. they pay us rent.

Interesting that the north stand itself is worth far more the rest of the ground itself.

I'd also say looking at that the clubs worth is -£4.4million I've seen the figure that it would cost £10million being banded about the value of the club I doubt that is figure they are looking for or B likely to get at all.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Alternatively you could look at this which is the accounts submitted up until June 2016 which gives you a high level overview

https://www.endole.co.uk/company/04989487/oldham-athletic-2004-association-football-club-limited

Debts have gone up to £9million and the assets have gone up to £5million

On the original one it shows that the ground is telling us what we already know the ground is leased to us we don't rent it if we did then we wouldn't have that amount on the balance sheet and the north stand is leased to us which means OEC is the tenant of OAFC i.e. they pay us rent.

Interesting that the north stand itself is worth far more the rest of the ground itself.

I'd also say looking at that the clubs worth is -£4.4million I've seen the figure that it would cost £10million being banded about the value of the club I doubt that is figure they are looking for or B likely to get at all.

There's no way on earth accounts have been submitted for June 2016.

Alternatively you could look at this which is the accounts submitted up until June 2016 which gives you a high level overview THEY ARE JUNE 2015 ACCOUNTS

Debts have gone up to £9million and the assets have gone up to £5million CORRECT

On the original one it shows that the ground is telling us what we already know the ground is leased to us we don't rent it if we did then we wouldn't have that amount on the balance sheet and the north stand is leased to us which means OEC is the tenant of OAFC i.e. they pay us rent. THERE IS NOTHING THAT TELLS US THAT OEC LTD PAYS RENT

Interesting that the north stand itself is worth far more the rest of the ground itself. THE NORTH STAND IS SHOWN AT THE COST OF BUILDING

I'd also say looking at that the clubs worth is -£4.4million I've seen the figure that it would cost £10million being banded about the value of the club I doubt that is figure they are looking for or B likely to get at all.------------------------------------------------------------------THEY WANT MORE THAN £10M INCLUDING THE GROUND! THEY ARE VERY UNLIKELY TO GET IT!

ceratin wild assumptions are corrected-PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THESE FIGURES ARE 12 MONTHS OUT OF DATE

The accounts I posted were the ones most recently put in the public domain. Any business intelligence websites quoting data for OAFC will be consuming that same data.

This 'small' business has unaudited accounts which tell us very little. Sight of a profit and loss account would be interesting. Business is bust and relies on debtors, who control the company (shareholders are meaningless with this debt level), to allow it to continue to 'trade'. How expenditure on a stand that is leased for less than 15 years can be regarded as an asset is one of those wonderful fudges accountants get up to.

The football club had no money last year, had even less money this year and will have even less next year. Lets hope Robinson can work a miracle!

I think that it may prove quite difficult to get you to understand the facts, so I will leave it as above!

Fact - Something that is known to have happened or to exist, especially something for which proof exists, or about which there is information.

Now, having read the above, tell me the facts.

I'm pretty sure they want more than double that if someone wants to completely buy them out, which tells you why we can't find a buyer, talk in the paper from directors of takeovers in the offing is just the usual :censored:e to appease the masses, Corney ain't going nowhere unfortunately so you either like it and lump it or walk away because he ain't going anywhere, protest groups will be an irritation to him but ultimately will achieve balls all, my fear is that another couple of hundred stop going and get out of the habit.

Because you can back up those claims that OEC lives rent free at OAFC and that they want £10 million for the club the land and everythingelse?

Good grief-you yourself said that the Accounts show that OEC Ltd pay rent-I said there is nothing in them to illustrate that. I never said that they didnt.

TTA have made it abundantly clear that they want their money back which at June 2015 stood at the best part of £9M creditors PLUS the ground. 12 months on and with their 'dream' project closer to fruition how on earth can anyone say that they want even less money back?

Good grief-you yourself said that the Accounts show that OEC Ltd pay rent-I said there is nothing in them to illustrate that. I never said that they didnt.

TTA have made it abundantly clear that they want their money back which at June 2015 stood at the best part of £9M creditors PLUS the ground. 12 months on and with their 'dream' project closer to fruition how on earth can anyone say that they want even less money back?

I must have missed that, when did they say it?

Anyone who puts money into a football club and expects their money back is disillusioned.

I implied that they did its a fairly strong possibility but we don't know for definate granted

But please tell me where they have made it abundantly clear that they want £10 million for the club? I don't think they are that naive to expect that kind of figure

Edited by GlossopLatic

I implied that they did its a fairly strong possibility but we don't know for definate granted

But please tell me where they have made it abundantly clear that they want £10 million for the club? I don't think they are that naive to expect that kind of figure

You inferred that it was the case. I think that they can basically charge as little or as much rent as they like. We will not know unless the Trust get given the figure.

Let us look at it logically-TTA will want back the cost of the ground (was it £3M?) Do you not think that they could reasonably expect that?

Then they made the conscious decision to build the 'White Elephant' and they will want back all the buidling and fitting out costs of the North Stand.

Isnt that going to be at least £6.5M (probably more by the end?) That takes us virtually up to the £10M already plus there are other Fixed Assets in OAFC Ltd.

They will want at least £10M that is the very least! Do not forget that the Accounts are 12 months out of date already. Costs have risen since then

You inferred that it was the case. I think that they can basically charge as little or as much rent as they like. We will not know unless the Trust get given the figure.

Let us look at it logically-TTA will want back the cost of the ground (was it £3M?) Do you not think that they could reasonably expect that?

Then they made the conscious decision to build the 'White Elephant' and they will want back all the buidling and fitting out costs of the North Stand.

Isnt that going to be at least £6.5M (probably more by the end?) That takes us virtually up to the £10M already plus there are other Fixed Assets in OAFC Ltd.

They will want at least £10M that is the very least! Do not forget that the Accounts are 12 months out of date already. Costs have risen since then

Plus the 'directors loans'.