LSC Man United v Latics live on MUTV

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was, but as the commentary team weren't saying his name I thought it might be another trialist. Maybe they just didn't want to say fanny on TV!

They said his name just before the end of the match.

Thanks for the link.Kettings did well in the penalty shoot out.Still laughing over their penalty miss after the posing.

Very good shot stopper, if only he could catch a cross, even when not under pressure he punches.

Your right, hopefully Wilson will get his first goal for us soon...

In that case we should try something different perhaps to the oki Koki

OOOOOOUSMANE FANE

OOOOOOUSMANE FANE

OOOOOOUSMANE FANE

He's got a name like a c@nt c@nt c@nt

*OK the last line might need changing.

In that case we should try something different perhaps to the oki Koki

OOOOOOUSMANE FANE

OOOOOOUSMANE FANE

OOOOOOUSMANE FANE

He's got a name like a c@nt c@nt c@nt

*OK the last line might need changing.

Signed I understand.

I thought it was, but as the commentary team weren't saying his name I thought it might be another trialist. Maybe they just didn't want to say fanny on TV!

He played quite well I thought, Kettings looked a good shot stopper baring the odd mistake, the new lad from staylebridge looked good and as well made lovely cross for our goal and Young Eddy should be knocking on that first team door fairly soon high hopes form that lad.

Klok & Winny don't look 100% though

Young Eddy should be knocking on that first team door fairly soon high hopes form that lad.

Surely he hasnt played enough games-wait until he has played as many matches as Keith Hicks?

Or does this time schedule only work one way happy clapper?

Knocking on the first team door my arse-he should be straight in there just like Main and Holloway would have been if we could have afforded them!

Surely he hasnt played enough games-wait until he has played as many matches as Keith Hicks?

Or does this time schedule only work one way happy clapper?

Knocking on the first team door my arse-he should be straight in there just like Main and Holloway would have been if we could have afforded them!

Not just going off tonight's showing..

and what I was saying to you earlier was about you comparing players to other players without actually seeing the players you were slagging in a REAL game

My tup'pence on last nights game.

We controlled the first half, they dominated us in the second.

Kettings doesn't catch a ball, made a good save for the penalty.

Mantack wasn't in the game really, timed a good sliding tackle in the penalty box in the first half.

Edmundson. Improved on last season, drove out with the ball many times especially in the second half. He's filling out too. I'd have no hesitation starting him when Burgess 6months are up, he will blossom.

Stott. Got the feeling he isn't the most mobile.

Brown. Is what he is, penalty was class.

Look. Badly unfit and not a winger.

Fane. He's only going to get better and better and will improve with games. Positioning is a bit off but he's rangy and in a challenge you fancy him to come away with the ball more times than not. I wouldn't say he was anywhere near fit either.

Woodland. Calm and composed. Understandably nowhere near fit given his limited game time.

Winchester. Composed as usual but didn't impact the game like I thought he might.

Cassidy. Got a bit of zip back to him, great header for the goal. Hopefully boosts his confidence. Admittedly he only bullied kids tonight but there is a player in there somewhere.

Osei. Raw but has no fear and offers us something we have been badly missing. Great cross for Cassidys header. He's very quick too and I'd have no hesitation in playing him in a front 3. He'll do damage off the bench with his pace.

Kettings - not tested first half and not at fault when Mantack lost his balance to let Utd score. Thought he punched balls out rather than collect them in the second.

Defence – not a lot to do in the first half, really unable to rate thanks to Oldham’s midfield. In the second half everyone was tested more but seemed composed and confident ( special mention maybe overtly so) but showed a lack of pace when directly run at.

Mantack (solid lad – if he eats a few more attackers and pies maybe a new George Elokobi) made up for his first half error and scored the winning penalty.

Winchester – nice touches when he is not under much pressure and should have had a penalty, a blatant one to be fair. Disappeared second half.

Fane – bit of pace, lots of effort, good tackles but his passing and lack of vision was truly terrible - reading the reviews some of you gave him stunned me - well below good enough.

Woodland – looked composed and capable, good first half.

Klok - well timed tackles, cut out many a through ball and was the main reason UTD could not create anything. Did a few turning up in the box unmarked runs too (oohhh roger palmer style) will be a fan favourite . Bad point was his serious lack of pace but seeing he was substituted at half time maybe he was carrying a niggle.

Oesi – good pace, nice control. I liked what I saw – Andy Ritchie commentating was also impressed

Cassidy – actually looked good but once when clean through in the 25th minute opted to make a hard pass rather than try and beat the keeper – a serious lack of confidence and probably an indicator his lack of goals may be mental rather than skills. His goal was a simple uncontested placed header that he took well but his penalty miss was a shocker.

Klok was knackered because he insisted on chasing balls down in behind when really he should of been holding his shape in our midfield, of the rest Edmondson impressed not just with his willingness to bring the ball out and start the attack but his positional play was superb, his leadership qualities will stand him in good stead and for me he'd be ahead of Burgess who looks like he has mistakes in him, he must be pushing for a start alongside Clarke or even at fullback.

Edmondson impressed not just with his willingness to bring the ball out and start the attack but his positional play was superb, his leadership qualities will stand him in good stead and for me he'd be ahead of Burgess who looks like he has mistakes in him, he must be pushing for a start alongside Clarke or even at fullback.

Sounds like the new Tarkowski from this....

Fane bit of pace, lots of effort, good tackles but his passing and lack of vision was truly terrible - reading the reviews some of you gave him stunned me - well below good enough.

Cassidy actually looked good but once when clean through in the 25th minute opted to make a hard pass rather than try and beat the keeper a serious lack of confidence and probably an indicator his lack of goals may be mental rather than skills. His goal was a simple uncontested placed header that he took well but his penalty miss was a shocker.

Have to disagree regarding Fanes vision and passing. Thought on the whole it was very good.

Cassidys low cross I thought was the right decision because he was on a narrow angle. Also no way you can describe his goal as a simple uncontested placed header. That's a bad shout. Very difficult to get that back where it's come from and can't blame him for the penalty. The grounds given way under his foot