Signings?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plummer is still, unbelievably so.. at Manchester City - captain for their Under 23's Development side, I mean he was very very young at our place but my god he was awful.

Probably won't ever make it but bet he's made some money out of the game these past few years playing for that side.

Plummer is still, unbelievably so.. at Manchester City - captain for their Under 23's Development side, I mean he was very very young at our place but my god he was awful.

Probably won't ever make it but bet he's made some money out of the game these past few years playing for that side.

Everything that's wrong with football today.... your Ellis Plummer's of the world would historically have been on the books of someone else [he started at Stockport I believe] playing against grown men from the age of 18 onwards, where he'd have had chance to develop and possibly be signed by a Man City at 23 and gone into the first team squad. Those who didn't would've had perfectly good careers regardless.

Today, City hoard as many of these kids as possible, pay them 4 / 5 times the salary of Stockport - make some of them insufferable arrogant little f*ckers [Albert Rusnak - now playing in MLS] - the vast majority of whom are subsequently incapable of competing in a men's aged team as a result. Meanwhile, the lower leagues are littered with average Pro's and those who historically would've only made the grade at Semi-Pro. As Ian Marshall tweets regularly #gamesgone.

Are we expecting any new players in between now and the end of the window, we are so short in certain areas of the pitch Shez is having to stick round pegs in square holes in about four or five positions.

He say on Latics player he has some left footers in mjnd.

I would defo expect Taylor to sign if Bolton bring someone in at their end plus magbe 2 more maybe depending on if we can get rid of some.