Signings?

The dug out was changed over by Dunne......First change when JS came back last year!

Think Holden played a significant role in that. Possibly even before Kelly, who definitely did it before Dunne.

Still don't think it was entirely a coincidence that the announcement about the Chaddy End becoming the away end was made when Holden was the manager, given his history.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bored :censored:less someone make something up!!!!!!!!

Rumours are SC was selling a mobile phone to the next USA President, who after a good sales pitch was very interested in buying the club.

The only stumbling block was he wanted to rename us "Oldham Trump'.

Think Holden played a significant role in that. Possibly even before Kelly, who definitely did it before Dunne.

Still don't think it was entirely a coincidence that the announcement about the Chaddy End becoming the away end was made when Holden was the manager, given his history.

It took me about 10 minutes to work out what you were talking about so as to be sure it was bollocks.

I never watched them. He had no passion and always gave the same answers.

I stopped watching them. Like you said, came out with the same crap every single week. Got to a point where I knew what he was going to say so it seemed pointless. Actually considered cancelling my Player subscription.

Haven't watched any highlights all season either.