That whole team - eek.

Saw we got overrun in midfield at the weekend and has packed it.

Apparently McLaughlin up top. Ngoo must be missing match fitness and McKay out of favour so big-man little-man combo changed to Holloway and McLaughlin. Latter has been shocking on the wing lately so maybe a welcome change.

Why put Reckord in when Wilson did just fine at left back? Mustn't have seen Lincoln...

That whole team - eek.

Saw we got overrun in midfield at the weekend and has packed it.

Apparently McLaughlin up top. Ngoo must be missing match fitness and McKay out of favour so big-man little-man combo changed to Holloway and McLaughlin. Latter has been shocking on the wing lately so maybe a welcome change.

Why put Reckord in when Wilson did just fine at left back? Mustn't have seen Lincoln...

Because Wilson is much more comfortable on the right and Reckord is left footed? Just a thought.

Absolute dog :censored:, can't pass a ball, can't head a ball and seems more bothered about his wank hair cut than putting a shift in.

Fair play to Green though who looked a different player tonight.

If you are going to start complaining about footballers haircuts it tends to undermine your argument.

Reckords not a footballer if you want to argue that fair enough but i can bet you my bottom dollar a left back will be brought in because Reckords just not good enough.

If I was the manager I would get a left back in, it is a position we have struggled with this season, I don't think Reckord did much wrong tonight, if we don't get one in for Saturday I would be happy for him to be given a start again.

What did he do wrong tonight?

His distribution was dire. However defensively he was solid and that'll do me.

Just having Banks and Green in there nake us a much better team. Whose idea was it to play Law ahead of them?!! Green was tireless tonight and broke up play constantly. Can't understand the majority on here who thought he was poor first half.

His distribution was dire. However defensively he was solid and that'll do me.

Just having Banks and Green in there nake us a much better team. Whose idea was it to play Law ahead of them?!! Green was tireless tonight and broke up play constantly. Can't understand the majority on here who thought he was poor first half.

Totally agree about Green.

Felt he played with discipline in a deeper role and expanded his game when given the opportunity as we stretched the game.

Full marks for taking responsibility for the penalty as well.

Reckord was poor tonight for me.

Desperately poor with the ball and refuses to stretch beyond his wide midfielder which leaves us unbalanced. How we cannot do better is beyond me....