FAO The Trust

Watching the highlights of yesterday back it looks grim with the front of the Chaddy End being empty, i.e no Coventry fans there as they were all at the back.

Considering we're on TV (albeit briefly) every game would it not be better advertising aimed at the fairweather fan if the camera's actually captured the same paltry number of fans celebrating and making the ground look a bit fuller/livelier?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed they were being soft arses and were trying to get out of the rain/sleet.

:bob: They came to Ice station Zebra unprepared for rain / sleet ? Maybe there is money to be made by the trust selling ponchos, Kendall mint cake and a Bear Grylls survival DVD for those visiting boundary park from south of the Runcorn - Grimsby axis

Edited by Stagger Lee

Haven't Cov fans been invading the pitch in recent weeks against their owners? Think we may have stuck them up there to avoid any "unsavoury scenes."

That's about the size of it. They've taken to throwing lots of different types of balls onto pitches recently. As it turns out they were well behaved, perhaps in awe of the acoustics.

• 3 weeks later...

Do the Trust know if we have borrowed off Necarcu Ltd......................................again?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04989487/charges

If it worked last year to keep the club going I suppose it might work again.

Which players can we sell though this time, or are investors a reality?

Edited by BP1960

Do the Trust know if we have borrowed off Necarcu Ltd......................................again?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04989487/charges

I have notice LL has picked this up.

In my opinion, I will presume it was discussed at board level and your trust represented was advised of the meeting for it to be discussed that this was in the pipeline.

I did however miss our Feb trust meeting so we could well have been briefed that this was happening

Tba

Question noted

Thank you Sir.

I have notice LL has picked this up.

In my opinion, I will presume it was discussed at board level and your trust represented was advised of the meeting for it to be discussed that this was in the pipeline.

I did however miss our Feb trust meeting so we could well have been briefed that this was happening Tba

I wouldnt presume anything with the board at OAFC. It may have simply been presented as a fait accompli by our wonderful leader.

Thank you Sir.

I wouldnt presume anything with the board at OAFC. It may have simply been presented as a fait accompli by our wonderful leader.

I suppose it's what I think should happen especially when the fans have 3% representation, but what I know of how a business/boardroom should run. Haha