Season Tickets 2017/18

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£300 ÷ 23 games = £13 per game. 

£300 + 12% = £336 = 12 months @ £28.00 per month = £14.56 per game. 

If you don't have access to sensible credit a season ticket is probably not for you. 

A season ticket is not for the casual fan but a way to make football resonably affordable to the regular fan.

It's over 10 months not 12 and easy to do they just need a few details off you at the ticket office then you get sent a PIN number by txt and an email off the finance company and once you activate the email with the pin and agree to terms and conditions it's done  pin and txt arrived within 15 mins of leaving ticket office

15 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Why've you got no chance? Not having a pop like just interested.....

14 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding of this is that you don't need £300 cash right now to take advantage of the £300 season ticket offer. You can pay layer right?

I get married on Friday and it's cost an arm, a leg and my sanity. I'm working in London this week up until the wedding and it's just another of the million things I need to do between now and then.

I know I've had a while to sort it out (that's my fault) and haven't, but my plan was to let my finances recover and purchase later on in the close season, especially after getting my fingers burned this time last year. 

I've had season tickets on and off for the last 30 years, but it now looks like I'll be back to picking and choosing games next season. That's good news for the rest of you though, it means it's going to be a decent one.

7 minutes ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

Am I right to say that if you renew your season ticket via https://www.eticketing.co.uk/oafc you get charged 2% whether you use debit or credit card but if you ring up there is no fee? I tried asking this question to the email address listed on the website (supporter.services@oldhamathletic.co.uk) but no-one has replied after three days...

I'm not sure about online but I think at the club it's 3% for credit cards and free for debit cards.

19 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

I've also emailed that address with no response, MQT. Absolute shower. 

Me too. They have published no information at all about 100 club renewals, so I emailed that address to try to get some info, but have had no reply yet.

15 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

I've also emailed that address with no response, MQT. Absolute shower. 

Nothing should ever surprise you with the way the club is run .....If anything can go wrong it will .......the majority of which is down to the ineptitude of the board who supposedly know what they are doing.  :gathering2:

Just saw the video, it is a nice try from the club. A little late and the usual standard affair, but it is more than the basic poster and stupid slogan so well done to the club. Just as I'm praising the club for a video they mess up with the most basic of things, by not replying to emails. If it was one person, I'd suggest resend as it may be fallen into junk or just missed, but three people just on here is poor.