Season Tickets 2017/18

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Bigger question might be how many more will be sold...?

Just paid for mine outright. No added fees in the end even though it said before I confirmed that there may be a 2% charge for cards.

Big question for me now is how do I get myself a season pass for the car park behind the new stand and how much are they? May be one for leeslover, I'm sure I've seen you post that you have one?

11 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

Just paid for mine outright. No added fees in the end even though it said before I confirmed that there may be a 2% charge for cards.

Big question for me now is how do I get myself a season pass for the car park behind the new stand and how much are they? May be one for leeslover, I'm sure I've seen you post that you have one?

I did ask about the car park season ticket and the guy said it will be available  sometime in the summer ...same as last season I paid £100 for a bit of flimsy bit of lamanated card that looked like a 3yr old made it .... No checks either when entering just wave it about and in you go.

24 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

Last time I drove a a car was 24 years ago, just before my dad said, "The next fucking time you fucking crash a car, it will be your own fucking car."

So safe to say I'm not your man.

12 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

Am i the only one a little underwhelmed at whats likely to be just over 1000 with only 3 days before deadline? Genuinly cant see too many being bought after saturday

It's not great.  But a lot of people get paid on 28th and 31st and Oldham fans love to say they're not having one and then get one at the last minute.

5 minutes ago, astottie said:

Tried to renewal today but failed several times. Website kept saying I had to log in to renew whilst calling me by name ....

going to try again now

I am now being told the event is either no longer available through this site or has sold out.

could be the first time since 1985 I've not bought one. Let's hope they get their  act together. I see its now been extended unti Saturday.

29 minutes ago, astottie said:

Tried to renewal today but failed several times. Website kept saying I had to log in to renew whilst calling me by name ....

going to try again now

I had the same issue. I just went to the office. Why don't you just call them. 

26 minutes ago, astottie said:

I am now being told the event is either no longer available through this site or has sold out.

could be the first time since 1985 I've not bought one. Let's hope they get their  act together. I see its now been extended unti Saturday.

That happened to me I realised my season ticket wasn't registered to that account. Double check you are showing on the ticketing account you are a season ticket holder. 

8 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I had the same issue. I just went to the office. Why don't you just call them. 

Have been calling all afternoon and it's not being answered.im glad  someone got a reply to an email though as I've emailed them as well.

I don't think I'll be able to go to the office due to work and child commitments. An early morning or late evening opening would help, or part of Sunday 

will try again tomorrow Virgin wi if willing :)

Edited by astottie

I also got a reply to my email. Had to log into eticketing on the desktop computer to order them though as it wouldn't work on my iPhone or iPad. Also had to use internet explorer and not google chrome.

Then called the ticket office around 4:45pm to double check they can both be in my name and he answered the phone and dealt with my query quickly.

No complaints from me and I'm already looking forward to next season!

17 hours ago, adamoafc said:

That happened to me I realised my season ticket wasn't registered to that account. Double check you are showing on the ticketing account you are a season ticket holder. 

Thanks Adam. I've not been able to contact them today but I think this may be the problem as someone else picked mine up last year.

22 hours ago, astottie said:

going to try again now

I had the same issue. I ended up ringing the ticket office to renew.

10 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Just renewed 2 for the North Stand...1200 sold so far which he said was about the same as at this stage last year.

Suspect there'll be a good amount sold tomorrow morning when people are off work and can get there. Along with the last minute change of hearters!