• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a Football Manager regen list.

Kamil Garabara and Max Allen are from Liverpool, although Allen may have left the club

Don't think Ryan Leonard is the Southend player of the season given he has interest from Championship clubs

Edited by Senor_Coconut

4 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Looks like a Football Manager regen list.

Kamil Garabara and Max Allen are from Liverpool, although Allen may have left the club

Don't think Ryan Leonard is the Southend player of the season given he has interest from Championship clubs

We have a youth called Ryan leonard 

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2017/april/decisions-on-youth-players/

Five trialists. 

Kamil Grabara - 18-year-old Liverpool U-23 and Poland youth international keeper, signed from Ruch Chorzow for £250,000 after trials with Man Utd and Man City. Contracted to December 2018 so presumably with a view to a loan?

James O'Halloran - could be Maidstone's England Schoolboys left winger? Trying to follow in Chris Smalling's career footsteps.

Max Allen - could be the Bolton youth midfielder most recently at Skelmersdale? Believe he's the creative playmaker type. 

Fishley is probably T'Nique Fishley, 21-year-old defender (I think a full back) formerly with Chapeltown, Ossett Town and Liversedge. 

Ryan Leonard - Latics youth midfielder, injured for most of the second year of his contract but invited to train with the club in pre-season. Not the Southend player.

Of the other typos, Shinedu I would guess is Chinedu Uche, second year scholar in our youth side. Promising midfielder who got a first team call-up last season (squad number 34) although I don't think he made a match day squad.

Tom Hamer is a youth team right back. And Os Fain is Ousmane Fane, presumably.

Edited by Crusoe

It's working ok now, quality not great as the camera work is a bit jerky, and when moved quickly the players turn into horizontal stripes. No sound though, I don't know if there is meant to be any  or not.