Blackpool (A)

Now on sale.

BH weekend, hopefully a bit of sunshine beside the seaside, Mayweather v McGregor the following night for that are both interested & strong enough to power through.

Fill your boots.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Right then - shite football aside as we all know the match will likely ruin a good day out, where's everyone boozing this Saturday?

I've only ever done Blackpool (A) on a Tuesday night, so the Saturday pub crawl in Blackpool will be new to me.

3 hours ago, Latics_Fanatic said:

Thinking of driving to this one. (Yes I know, who doesn't get the train to Blackpool away, especially on Bank Holiday weekend...)

Where is the best place to park? I imagine around the ground will be hammered.

Can't help you there mate but yep, I'll be around the ground and hammered ???

3 hours ago, Latics_Fanatic said:

Thinking of driving to this one. (Yes I know, who doesn't get the train to Blackpool away, especially on Bank Holiday weekend...)

Where is the best place to park? I imagine around the ground will be hammered.

There is a huge council car park on Seasiders Way just up from the ground.

But yes it could be absolutely rammed. On the bright side there shouldn't be much football traffic...

Edited by jsslatic

Those council-run car parks near the ground are expensive. £3.50 for 3 hours, £6 for 6 hours. Well patrolled by wardens so don't exceed the time. If you come down Central Drive and turn inland away from the coast, you will find plenty of free parking, and if you are there about an hour before, you'll have little trouble finding a space. Try to find a residential street with other private cars parked. There is no residential parking zone there.

Edited by Fyldelatic

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

1150 sold of 1300 adv tickets allocated...should sell out by 3.00pm tomorrow + POTD should 1500 +

Pretty decent considering our poor start.

Really impressive that. After the start we've had I thought we may struggle to hit a thousand for this, I did forget it was BH weekend though. 

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

2000+ there was absolute zero financial benefit to driving up to BP for an advanced ticket.

It's bank holiday AND the sun is out ☀️

Have you not been in that side stand before? Or queued at their oh so efficient ticket office/portakabin? :lol:

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Behind the goal this year arent we?

If it's rammed I'll jus go in home end, plenty of room.

I believe these tickets are for behind the goal. Last time we were there pay on the day ended up on the side. I usually prefer that but this was an awful view. 

1 hour ago, oldhamoafc said:

Let's forget everything that's been going on, take an army, get behind every single player (AND STAFF) and show this agent that we are worth investment!

3 points would be nice too...

'AND STAFF' ??still chuckling big time ??........

11 hours ago, Andy-latic said:

They've given us the whole stand behind the goal this time... Which will be packed with 2000 blues, happy days 

Is this true? I thought they have season ticket holders in that stand and split it half and half? With the over flow going in the stand next door...