Ex players and that

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Kyle Jamieson signs 1 year deal at Tranmere.

Now I'm aware he may well do a Garrity but WTF??

Jameson has played under our worst owners and interfering sporting director ever, whilst enduring a toxic atmosphere. I would say he is quite capable of performing in the EFL of which we are no longer members. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Jameson has played under our worst owners and interfering sporting director ever, whilst enduring a toxic atmosphere. I would say he is quite capable of performing in the EFL of which we are no longer members. 

I suppose you could apply the same logic to the rest of last season's squad then.

He can play a little bit but his lack of concentration and overconfidence will hold him back from being a League regular I would think.  Hope I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, Lags said:

I could see Jameson making it in League 2 where you have the odd good game and the rest being given pelters for losing the match.

4 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Familiar

Can either of you point me to a single good game Jamieson had?

Let's not pretend he's bloody Maldini all of a sudden, he was awful in every game he played, there is a great clip of him passing to the opposition striker for them to score on Twitter at the moment where it was easier just to clear it - a defender basic

Edited by Chaddyexile84

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Let's not pretend he's bloody Maldini all of a sudden, he was awful in every game he played, there is a great clip of him passing to the opposition striker for them to score on Twitter at the moment 

I don't think at any point a resemblance to Maldini was mentioned, let's give him the benefit of doubt for now, Garrity didn't turn out too bad for Vale after being the worst footballer ever on here. 

4 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Let's not pretend he's bloody Maldini all of a sudden, he was awful in every game he played, there is a great clip of him passing to the opposition striker for them to score on Twitter at the moment where it was easier just to clear it - a defender basic

Against Tranmere, must have made a lasting impression 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, disjointed said:

I don't think at any point a resemblance to Maldini was mentioned, let's give him the benefit of doubt for now, Garrity didn't turn out too bad for Vale after being the worst footballer ever on here. 

Garrity was awful for us

I've already said Jamieson may do similar, I'll be amazed if he does - Try watching said clip, even Garrity wasn't that shite 

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

It's above for you - except I was wrong on that they didn't score 

On 7/13/2022 at 9:57 PM, Chaddyexile84 said:

Garrity was awful for us

I've already said Jamieson may do similar, I'll be amazed if he does - Try watching said clip, even Garrity wasn't that shite 

Oddly in grand scheme of things and the truly incapable players we've endured in recent times, I thought Garrity wasn't that bad. Got up and down, scored the odd goal and got stuck in. Did he make blunders? of course he did, this/was lower league.