Ex players and that

7 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Reece Wabara's fashion company, Maniere de Voir, has signed the lease to open it's first physical shop, in Oxford Street.  Not the arse end of Oxford Sreet either, next to Bond Street tube.  They doubled their profits to £6.6m last yeatr

Bonnet de douche!!!

2 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Dominic McHale, who I believe we signed due to his connection to a sponsor, is National League North player of the month.

Saw him last week he hasn't changed.

However, in the same team there was a 20yo fox in the box striker called Keiran Phillips who looked very promising.

Will chuck it in here cos he's an ex player, but was thinking earlier - has John Sheridan returned to Boundary Park as a fan since he left? I remember him saying after the Eastleigh game that he would be doing (think he actually said he'd be at the Wrexham match, which was the next game), but have seen no mention of him being in attendance at any game and I doubt he'd slip under the radar...

4 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Will chuck it in here cos he's an ex player, but was thinking earlier - has John Sheridan returned to Boundary Park as a fan since he left? I remember him saying after the Eastleigh game that he would be doing (think he actually said he'd be at the Wrexham match, which was the next game), but have seen no mention of him being in attendance at any game and I doubt he'd slip under the radar...

Banned until Windass and Maynard are out of contract. 

9 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Was there not talk of him moving abroad before he came back to us for the 34th time?