Ex players and that

On 2/25/2023 at 5:20 PM, LaticsPete said:

We had sell ons for Scott spencer and Danny philiskirk. Came to nothing. 

We also had one for Tarkowski and Micah Richards which would have been a nice return under different circumstances. The point is that, when clubs raid for our young players based on potential, where we inevitably feel they’ve got them on the cheap, we need to ensure we have a sell on fee in there to maximise our returns. 

Edited by philsalt

12 hours ago, philsalt said:

We also had one for Tarkowski and Micah Richards which would have been a nice return under different circumstances. The point is that, when clubs raid for our young players based on potential, where we inevitably feel they’ve got them on the cheap, we need to ensure we have a sell on fee in there to maximise our returns. 

Micah Richards lett City on a free. We'd have got nowt...

On 3/1/2023 at 6:10 AM, Lee Sinnott said:

Micah Richards lett City on a free. We'd have got nowt...

As I said ‘under different circumstances’ ie him being sold rather than released. At one point he was one of the best young players in the country. I’m sure there were offers. 

On 3/8/2023 at 7:35 AM, philsalt said:

As I said ‘under different circumstances’ ie him being sold rather than released. At one point he was one of the best young players in the country. I’m sure there were offers. 

Inter Milan if memory serves me right