Ex players and that

44 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

left wing or part of a forward three?

Not watched the second half but in the first he was playing left wing when Hull were in possession and he tucked into CM when Swansea had the ball. Didn't appear to be part of a forward three.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Anyone seen what Tope Obadeyi has been up to for Gloucester today?  A last minute winner to clinch them the final National League North playoff spot.

Dom McHale won their Fans, Players and Manager's Player of the Season too. 

Josh Parker has been banging them in all season to get Oxford City in the play offs

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

Are we the only club that Warnock failed at?

did he fail? he was only here a short while and my group at the time were disappointed he was binned off. to this day l reck it was jus bc the board didnt like his bad language histrionics and badgering of the officials

13 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

did he fail? he was only here a short while and my group at the time were disappointed he was binned off. to this day l reck it was jus bc the board didnt like his bad language histrionics and badgering of the officials

And demanding they stump up some cash I suspect.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

I did contemplate putting fail in inverted commas...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

Daniel Iversen just pulled off a worldy save in the big Leicester v Everton game.

Has he been at Leicester for a while??

We loaned him from Leicester. He’s been there for years, been on loan to several clubs, Preston most recently I think. 

1 minute ago, JoeP said:

Daniel Iversen just pulled off a worldy save in the big Leicester v Everton game.

Has he been at Leicester for a while??

Was at Leicester when he was here. He’s been excellent since taking over their number 1 around 2 months ago. Leicester fans rate him highly. 

2 hours ago, JoeP said:

So he's always been at Leicester, then?

Yeah he's played for them a fair bit this season. When I saw a penalty had been saved in that game I assumed he'd saved an Everton pen cos he's better at saving pens than Pickford.