Ex players and that

10 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

I wonder why this explanation wasn’t  given at the time?

Because it really wasn't anyone's business.

The fact that things have seemingly improved makes them more comfortable in sharing what is very private information in a common way.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

That's like some woman you think is wonderful binning you for something better. Going through a load of different lads and then saying awww she's been dumped, I'd take her back. No thanks

We haven't had a better manager than him since he left. And I include Shez in that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

That's like some woman you think is wonderful binning you for something better. Going through a load of different lads and then saying awww she's been dumped, I'd take her back. No thanks

You best start making your shortlist of replacements and let us all know who meets with your approval 

Then it'll be a smoother transition when the inevitable happens

Edited by Littlemoor Lad
Misspelling

15 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

yeah but is she still fit, has she learned a load of new tricks and will she give me coldsores?

29 now and never had one of them *shudders*

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Weird train of thought you've got, never missed a game home or away whilst he was here and he had us playing despite having to sell his best players on a regular basis.

5 minutes ago, Wardie said:

I think Johnson left well before his time, being lured away definitely did him, and us, no good. He had the makings of a long-term manager, although the Lemmies may have driven him away.

he wasn't lured away ffs!!!!!!!

corney was a fuckin master putin at spin wasnt he.