Ex players and that

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Under the topic of ‘that’, Morocco being discussed as a possible destination for the 2026 World Cup. :mmm:

As unknown a quantity that bid might be, i actually quite like the idea of it being held there. Somewhere genuinely different and not a global political power (to my knowledge). Be somewhere it seems genuinely wants to host for the football alone rather than any ego stroking of that country's political establishment. Bring it on.

Haiti ?? lost 4-0 to Argentina yesterday - Messi hat trick and Aguero with the fourth.

Placide faced 21 shots with 11 on target. It reads like Messi’s second goal was following up on a save that was knocked back into his path...?

Nazon played the full ninety minutes too and Haiti had a single shot.

17 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Under the topic of ‘that’, Morocco being discussed as a possible destination for the 2026 World Cup. :mmm:

It'll probably be in South America in 2026. I's their turn.

2 minutes ago, Witty said:

Clarke-Harris released at Rotherham

I'd take him back and maybe that still to be polished diamond might yet flourish 

There was always something in there to get someone to part with decent money for his services 

1 minute ago, OLDHAMADE said:

I'd take him back and maybe that still to be polished diamond might yet flourish 

There was always something in there to get someone to part with decent money for his services 

Would be a useful addition. He had a good understanding with Baxter last time round.