Next Oldham Manager?

57 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

You seriously believe this? I bet he couldn't name one Latics player if you had a asked him a week ago.

Come on you must be a little excited by this I mean I have my reservations if he will want this after we have lost at home to Scunthorpe for the 4th match in a row infront of less than 3000 in the pissing rain and some fuckwit in the main stand is calling him every name under the sun.

But its Clarence Seedorf as in actual Clarence Seedorf as in ACTUAL CLARENCE FUCKING SEEDORF

Edited by GlossopLatic

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just having Seedorf in the changing room before matches would inspire the players immensely.  This bloke has done it all in world football, got the t-shirt plus the odd trophy along the way.

Its obviously that Lemsagam has achieved this so if Seedorf signing hinges on investment then surely, due diligence aside, this is almost a done deal?!  The investment must be near secure too - I can't imagine Lemsagam sticking around for so long, attending matches and bringing Seedorf in for manager talks if he wasn't confident of taking over.

This latest development makes me think the investment is more than just a few quid bunged in by an agent.  Hopefully it all becomes clear once the deal is signed.

2 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Not entirely true. You have to double it cos it's Clarence Friggin Seedorf man !!

I now have images of Clarence Seedorf in the Old Spice advert ala Terry Crews

Clarence Seedorf is SO POWERFUL he doesn't need a rich world famous club to win the champions league as a manager, he does it with LATICS

POOOWWWERRRRRR

14 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Just having Seedorf in the changing room before matches would inspire the players immensely.  This bloke has done it all in world football, got the t-shirt plus the odd trophy along the way.

Its obviously that Lemsagam has achieved this so if Seedorf signing hinges on investment then surely, due diligence aside, this is almost a done deal?!  The investment must be near secure too - I can't imagine Lemsagam sticking around for so long, attending matches and bringing Seedorf in for manager talks if he wasn't confident of taking over.

This latest development makes me think the investment is more than just a few quid bunged in by an agent.  Hopefully it all becomes clear once the deal is signed.

My thoughts too, he won't be coming here without money to spend in January.

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

Surely we are entitled to get excited about our club just once every 30 years or so.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

Another 3 years yet to wait.

1960 Bobby Johnstone

1990 Joe Royle

2020 ?

Thirty years of hurt never stopped me dreaming.

Seedorf's coming erm home

1 hour ago, joe_lead said:

Stop trying to cause unnecessary distress.  Our next manager is going to be Clarence Seedorf.  I heard that he has a brown bear on his living room floor that's too scared to move. 

Woah, not me. I replied to the post saying Seedorf wasn't a great choice because he had no idea who any of our players were by pointing out that's nor reasons as I doubt Bill Davies or Alan Stubbs could either.

21 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Come on you must be a little excited by this I mean I have my reservations if he will want this after we have lost at home to Scunthorpe for the 4th match in a row infront of less than 3000 in the pissing rain and some fuckwit in the main stand is calling him every name under the sun.

But its Clarence Seedorf as in actual Clarence Seedorf as in ACTUAL CLARENCE FUCKING SEEDORF

This must be a chant if he becomes manager “ACTUAL CLARENCE FUCKING SEEDORF”

22 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Donald Trump is a real president of a real country.

Boris Johnson is a real foreign secretary of a real country.

Why the fuck not Clarence here?

Update: We understand that Seedorf is not - and never was - considering becoming Oldham manager. He is friends with the club's owners and was invited by them to look at the structure and set up of the club.

From the BBC website. Was hoping he would come but not looking like it.

Just now, Cushyj said:

Update: We understand that Seedorf is not - and never was - considering becoming Oldham manager. He is friends with the club's owners and was invited by them to look at the structure and set up of the club.

Boooo!   Boooo!   Down with that sort of thing.

11 minutes ago, Cushyj said:

Corney and Seedorf being 'friends' seems a bit odd, unless they mean our prospective owners rather than current?