Milton Keynes FC (a)

Now as much as I dislike this lot, at some point I'm going to have to go there to tick the place off my list of grounds.

At £12, this seems like the perfect time to visit and it would be rude not to. Hopefully we can give them a good hiding too? 

Lets fill the end and cheers the boys on, easy to get down there on the train too. 

Who's on it? 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Now as much as I dislike this lot, at some point I'm going to have to go there to tick the place off my list of grounds.

At £12, this seems like the perfect time to visit and it would be rude not to. Hopefully we can give them a good hiding too? 

Lets fill the end and cheers the boys on, easy to get down there on the train too. 

Who's on it? 

Agree. I dislike everything about the way that this club was allowed to come into existence. 

However I go to watch my team hopefully turn them over. £12 to get in makes all the more palatable. 

* oh...and the seats are well comfy.

9 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Agree. I dislike everything about the way that this club was allowed to come into existence. 

However I go to watch my team hopefully turn them over. £12 to get in makes all the more palatable. 

* oh...and the seats are well comfy.

Local one for me, the seats are more comfy than those in my living room, in my student days I sometimes used to go to see the real Dons before they were cheated out of existence and, of course, we are going to win 7-1, thereby obliterating the memory of that disgraceful performance by LJ's team. See you there. 

1 hour ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Who's on it? 

Filling the end would be some achievement it holds about 8000 :chubb:

EiEiEiO

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Downboats for getting excited at comfy seats. It's Football, not the fuckin cinema.

Yeah and while we're at it, what's with the covered terracing at football grounds? Let's get back to the days when we all stood on open steps in the pissing rain. And as for toilets with running water and hand dryers... do they think we've gone soft?

?

48 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Yeah and while we're at it, what's with the covered terracing at football grounds? Let's get back to the days when we all stood on open steps in the pissing rain. And as for toilets with running water and hand dryers... do they think we've gone soft?

?

I still go to non league grounds like that, pie, chips and a tea for £2:50..can't beat it.

On 2017-10-6 at 6:19 PM, BP1960 said:

Bruce Willis as Simon Corney?

Ah, the quintessential antihero.

"Class? Who gives a shit about class?"

(Edited for dramatic quintessential antihero effect)

"Welcome to the party pal."

Edited by L1onheartNew

2 hours ago, perfectOzblue said:

Haven't we got a thoroughly miserable record there? Didn't we draw 0-0 there once, but apart from that lost every time? Surely we are due a win there....

Must be the opposite of my Bristol Rovers curse then because that was the game I saw at MK.

Then again it was Paul Ince Vs Dave Penney at their finest so I hardly feel blessed.

Had a feeling our record there was bad but didn't realise quite how bad until looking.

Played 10: won 1, drawn 3, lost 6, scored 5, conceded 24.

Four of the six points we've got there were won by teams managed by Ronnie Moore which shows how awful the recent record is.

This has got to be the worst away ground  I have been to for results. We are putting in great recent performances and team spirit is high so feel our chances are at their best for a win.Also £32 for coach travel and seat tickets not bad.COYB!!