Club statement HMRC raid

59 minutes ago, doctor evil said:

Nah that's on the wings, or in Gaza, one of the two. Anyway it was actually the corridor of confusion. He'd obviously seen that corridor of uncertainty was copyrighted and so had to come up with his own, always one step ahead that man.

Any excuse to get this out again :lol:

ScreenShot_20161030144150.png.8a171385cc

Edited by jorvik_latic

2 hours ago, blueatheart said:

Sadly you mean the people who are purposely trying to derail it. 

This is potentially a worse situation than 2003. We don't have the security of the council owning the ground, we have a basket case owner who has done god knows what to get money from god knows where and we're faced with a football leage who are much stronger on administration (albiet still not enough).

Corney has fucked right up, hopefully he'll get his comeuppance, sadly it could bring the club down with him.

And for those fucking around with puns, if you think this is scaremongering, you're deluded.

Hysterical much? ???

3 hours ago, blueatheart said:

Sadly you mean the people who are purposely trying to derail it. 

This is potentially a worse situation than 2003. We don't have the security of the council owning the ground, we have a basket case owner who has done god knows what to get money from god knows where and we're faced with a football leage who are much stronger on administration (albiet still not enough).

Corney has fucked right up, hopefully he'll get his comeuppance, sadly it could bring the club down with him.

And for those fucking around with puns, if you think this is scaremongering, you're deluded.

Think you need to have a lay down pal. 

Just now, Dave_Og said:

What a world we live in...

He would never say "we" in that context...he would say "I" .......and it is and was fascinating to watch how he shifts from the first person to the third person depending on whether it is a victory or defeat he is discussing . 

Just now, Magister said:

He would never say "we" in that context...he would say "I" .......and it is and was fascinating to watch how he shifts from the first person to the third person depending on whether it is a victory or defeat he is discussing . 

Sorry, I do love an intelligent debate - but what a load of bollocks.  Do you seriously take notes of his interviews and analyse them?

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Too'.' bizarre.  It's up there in black and white.

I thought you liked intelligent debate....clearly that was absolute bollocks,  You as I said were the first to make Johnson the object of a sentence and that was to what I replied .......note the world replied.! ....and then put that in the context of  a  discussion ot who "initiated"  a discussion of Johnson's attitude to himself

5 minutes ago, Magister said:

I thought you liked intelligent debate....clearly that was absolute bollocks,  You as I said were the first to make Johnson the object of a sentence and that was to what I replied .......note the world replied.! ....and then put that in the context of  a  discussion ot who "initiated"  a discussion of Johnson's attitude to himself

The world replied?  Gosh.

FWIW I lean to fruityGoo's side, my view is he is a decent manager, who will succeed, but not so decent bloke. I assert this firmly because of the way he wriggled to place the blame and flak on the board and insinuated it was their doing when it was either a) nothing to do with him, in which case he had every right to resign over a signing enforced but chose not to or b ) he agreed or even instigated it to try and sign him.

Either way his position, at the time, was untenable.

Let us hope Wellens is not a nice man if the success of the little shit is anything to go by.  He could have been the Messiah but sought an easier path once he discovered the complete lack of ambition in his Chairman.

I hope HMRC were given a copy of "Our Game" - that would have confused them.