Club statement HMRC raid

On 08/12/2017 at 9:46 AM, Hands on said:

I love the "truth".  Yes there were only eight HMRC but what about the other six from the SFO.

There was nobody there from the Serious Fraud Office according to Mark Moisley on Radio Manchester this afternoon.

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Mark Moisley said some of the stuff said was way overblown. Inclined to believe him rather than some of the shite I read on here. 

The 3rd timescale he has given is 15 weeks from the original 4-6 weeks statement....

4 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Mark Moisley said some of the stuff said was way overblown. Inclined to believe him rather than some of the shite I read on here. 

What do you believe and what do you not believe then, starting from a position of not having a fucking clue? What do you want us to think has been overblown?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

So what? The mistake was giving you a timescale so you can beat the club with it at every opportunity, It will happen when it happens (hopefully).

The trouble is that I have not got a clue what "it" is whether it happens or not

4 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Just for you. A timescale for a change of ownership.Hope this helps.

Yes yes.but what does it mean .....does It mean £1 million investment or £10 million or £100 million.......does the OEC change hands?.....does Blitz sell the Salford Royal contract....whose are the houses on the old car park....does ownership of Little Wembley change hands etc etc etc ........

just for for me can you throw any light on it

9 hours ago, Magister said:

Yes yes.but what does it mean .....does It mean £1 million investment or £10 million or £100 million.......does the OEC change hands?.....does Blitz sell the Salford Royal contract....whose are the houses on the old car park....does ownership of Little Wembley change hands etc etc etc ........

So what i think that you are trying to say is that you used to be with it, but then they changed what ‘it’ was, and now what you're with isn’t it. And what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary to you. Am i right?

Edited by L1onheartNew

10 hours ago, Magister said:

I think you are hoping for just a tad too much info. :D 

1 hour ago, L1onheartNew said:

So what i think that you are trying to say is that you used to be with it, but then they changed what ‘it’ was, and now what you're with isn’t it. And what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary to you. Am i right?

It would certainly make sense if it was the case wouldn't it

12 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

So what? The mistake was giving you a timescale so you can beat the club with it at every opportunity, It will happen when it happens (hopefully).

But that was in answer to the statement that MM was the purveyor of accurate statements.

It was a mistake, repeated a second and third time. 

Incidentally, I don't think it was malicious just what was believed at the time, and a fair attempt to improve communications.

But we should fully expect it to slip from early Jan too (though that was less specific in  "New Year".)

Check my posts, I have predicted January, and am conformtable with that, I  was realistic. Delays were normal, inevitbable and pretty standard.

Edited by singe

11 hours ago, Magister said:

To avoid too much disappointment, I think you should accept that you will never get to find out such detail if and when any deal between Mr. Lemsagem and Mr. Corney and potentially Mr. Blitz and Mr. Gazal goes through. Businessmen don’t tend to like details about their business dealings getting into the public domain, and it is indeed their business and no one else’s.

37 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Some massively naive people in this thread. A business deal is a private matter that will take as long as it takes.  Stop being so entitled. 

I think niavety also covers people who think football club owners...especially incoming ones....are philanthropists with a passion for said club

4 minutes ago, Magister said:

I think niavety also covers people who think football club owners...especially incoming ones....are philanthropists with a passion for said club

If they are buying the club as a "trophy" purchase, then it's realistic to think they would want to spend a bit of money on trophy polish.