• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Richard Leese and his other aliases are I suspect the twitter accounts of deyres42, he will come on and deny it no doubt but there are definate similarities and views between the two, its a bit of a wind up account.

There is absolutely no way that Leese and Deyres42 are the same person...

I guess I'm old fashioned but have never been into this twitter twatter stuff  but just wish the Eoin saga can be put to bed and  wish he signs .If not then I will be gutted.

All these new players are fine if we have a reserve team to put them in to assess if they can fit into the squad but RW  must be worried about all these players on the verge of coming in.We need a backs to the wall team now who know each other and each others weaknesses  and strenghths and then help each other out.Wellens must by now know his  best team and I still have faith in him to get us out of the mess we are in but he has to be honest with himself and know he has made mistakes and do his best to correct them.Seems my £500  wager is safe but I would gladly have given this on promotion.

Not a happy fan at as I'm sure we all are .Also fed up of lack of official info on what is going on.

3 hours ago, robboman said:

If doyle isn't signed this window its a sign that the new owner will run us as incompetently as the previous

Not a good start, at all

It sounds like Moisley is the one who has dealt with this transfer...

10 hours ago, Flemboy said:

I guess I'm old fashioned but have never been into this twitter twatter stuff  but just wish the Eoin saga can be put to bed and  wish he signs .If not then I will be gutted.

All these new players are fine if we have a reserve team to put them in to assess if they can fit into the squad but RW  must be worried about all these players on the verge of coming in.We need a backs to the wall team now who know each other and each others weaknesses  and strenghths and then help each other out.Wellens must by now know his  best team and I still have faith in him to get us out of the mess we are in but he has to be honest with himself and know he has made mistakes and do his best to correct them.Seems my £500  wager is safe but I would gladly have given this on promotion.

Not a happy fan at as I'm sure we all are .Also fed up of lack of official info on what is going on.

He knows his best team, we know his best team and that team is 3rd from bottom 

On 29/01/2018 at 1:02 PM, singe said:

RW also said it too, and I'm sure AL did  as well.

Hope it was not just based on a verbal agreement. rookie error by all 3 if so.

One minute we're signing and not announcing it for weeks, the next a little prematurely!

On 29/01/2018 at 1:05 PM, palmer1 said:

Moisley said a deal is agreed with player, agent and PNE Chairman and would be finalised today.

If they have jumped the gun then they are very foolish.

To be fair, at AL's opening press conference there was no fanfare of oodles of cash to be spent, a plan/vision of where he wants to take us or any commitment to improve training facilities or infrastructure so the least they could offer us was a tit-bit of Doyle returning based on nothing but a cheeky wink. It's how we roll.

Moiseley actually said that Doyle would of signed the deal on Friday had the takeover not been announced that day, he went on to say that he personally had brokered the deal and that all parties involved which were PNE's chairman the players agent and the player himself had all agreed and there was nothing more to do than sign the contract which was going to definitely happen on Monday.

This thread is becoming a bit like the takeover rumours thread.

My two sources who said ages ago that he was a done deal to sign with us on loan to the end of the season - and hopefully beyond that - haven't changed their tune.

Plus our owner, and manager and Moiseley saying it adds a bit of weight to their claims too I suppose!

I wouldn't get too wound up about it not being confirmed - as he's still out of action at this stage.

To me it would make sense for him to stay at Preston till today, why pay a players wages who is crooked. I think pne would agree with that. On another note this is the least excited I have been for transfer deadline day EVER. Which is strange seeing as we have a new owner. Im expecting a few average foreign lads, Doyle and hopefully, but prob not likely a marque signing! Although that is prob Doyle and as we were told he was coming anyway isn’t really that exciting.

9 minutes ago, singe said:

Does it shut at 11pm?

No idea. 

I've changed my mind anyway. He didn't come in to sign when expected to buy some time to see what comes of interest from other clubs.

In the meantime, we've dropped a bollock by announcing it and we're going to be left red faced....

Archived