1 hour ago, Handsy said:

If  abdallah  wants to make a statement and create a feel good factor signing Doyle on a permanent deal  would  be the best way 

Wont surprise me if this happens. 

I’ve heard he calls him Van Basten. 

And I’m confident he is going to pull out all the stops to make him a permanent signing. 

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Handsy said:

If  abdallah  wants to make a statement and create a feel good factor signing Doyle on a permanent deal  would  be the best way 

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he said it was already agreed for him to sign permanently...

56 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago and he said it was already agreed for him to sign permanently...

You're track record has been excellent. Please, please let this one be spot on too. I don't know what you do for a living, but I could have a word with Mike Keegan for you, see if he can get you in as an investigative journalist.

5 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

You're track record has been excellent. Please, please let this one be spot on too. I don't know what you do for a living, but I could have a word with Mike Keegan for you, see if he can get you in as an investigative journalist.

He has to get one wrong eventually - Sod’s law says it’ll be this one ?

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

This gives me a semi on. Two or three quality signings in the summer and I think we’ll have a right good crack at this division next season. Will need to be good though if Sunderland & Hull come down with their parachute money n all, will be 22 other clubs going for one promotion spot. Could be exciting. 

29 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

Classic Richie mind games. He's definitely starting. 

I missed the pre Scunthorpe match shenanigans from Wellens, what was said about Doyle this time? Were Scunthorpe told he was at a family wedding in Cork, then next news he jumped out of the kit case in the changing room? Think Wellens has picked this kind of thing up from a certain red nosed, gammon faced jock from down Trafford way? 

8 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

I missed the pre Scunthorpe match shenanigans from Wellens, what was said about Doyle this time? Were Scunthorpe told he was at a family wedding in Cork, then next news he jumped out of the kit case in the changing room? Think Wellens has picked this kind of thing up from a certain red nosed, gammon faced jock from down Trafford way? 

Doyle can pop my cork if i ever bat for the other side any time he wants. Havent seen his like and the excitement he generates since the halcyon days of Andy Ritchie. Pure genius.

7 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

If he can pick that up and the formula for success from that red nosed guy he will do for me 

8 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Said Doyle wouldn't be available until the game after Bury

Just now, L1onheartNew said:

Doyle can pop my cork if i ever bat for the other side any time he wants. Never have I seen his like and the excitement he generates since the halcyon days of Andy Ritchie. Pure genius.

Jesus... I love the guy but not sure id be willing to walk like John Wayne for him ?

3 hours ago, Buckshawlatic said:

If he can pick that up and the formula for success from that red nosed guy he will do for me 

What get a ST holder to referee a cup semi-final that you need to win to save your job. Then have that ref miss a goal for the opposition? 

Archived