On 14/01/2018 at 9:58 AM, Fruitygoo said:

Think i was first to bang it on twitter... Good friend of mine who works at PNE told me. 

Hes told me a few bits this week but asked me not to say anything as yet. Still ongoing.... Few hurdles

On 16/01/2018 at 4:56 PM, Fruitygoo said:

Gonna put my head on chopping block and say we're well on way to securing a hat trick... 

On 16/01/2018 at 8:27 PM, Fruitygoo said:

So from what i heard - and you can believe it or not - we're gonna get him within the next few days but have no idea if loan or permanent. 

Guy who keeps me up to date reliable and gave me the original loan over 24 hours beforw we signed. 

On 17/01/2018 at 10:47 AM, Fruitygoo said:

Dont worry lads... Hes coming back

Not sure what all the fuss was about

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NewBlue said:

Can I just say, that Nazon coming out with ‘in front of goal I am a killer’ is worthy of a statue already

Love that

It certainly beats Holloway’s ‘In front of goal I literally have no idea what to do next’.

34 minutes ago, robboman said:

Which is why i said id prefer an official announcement 

47 minutes ago, Laticfanatic1 said:

Our colleagues at @BBCLancsSport say that #PNE have denied this claim and that no deal is in place. We'll try to firm things up for you on Sport at Six tonight with @moiso4 live on the show.

is that Radio manc?

3 hours ago, latics22 said:

How is that anymore confirmed than the interview ? I’m sure he must be coming or al Will have egg on his face. But it’s nit on the oldham. Or Preston site yet

Bloody hell hes not got nits as well as he?

Moisley said on Radio Manchester that the deal was done. He spoke to Preston's chairman last night and everything was agreed. ED was going to be at the ground today and the game tomorrow, but he couldn't make it. He will however be in on Monday to sign till the end of the season.

Archived