Season tickets 2018/19

6 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

How do you know the problems are at the club and not at an outside source? Not impossible, is it?

The delay could be because they have sooooo many to print!!

Edited by LaticMark

51 minutes ago, al_bro said:

Everyone has to pick up a new card from Wednesday taking their receipt with them.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2018/july/23072018-new-season-card-collections/

The club would like to thank fans for their ongoing support and patients during this time.

who the hell is writing these things ?

Edited by rvlatic
Ambulance

32 minutes ago, rvlatic said:

The club would like to thank fans for their ongoing support and patients during this time.

who the hell is writing these things ?

They are advertising for a new media assistant today. Hopefully one of the basic criteria is a reasonable grasp of the English language. 

2 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Luke with Brooke and a commercial assistant went last Friday I believe. 

Wasn't a fan of Luke publicly embarrassing Gary Davies who I'm now told has disassociated himself with the football club. Cancelled his trip to Portugal to follow the youth team and will reportedly never support us again.

Shame if true.

Just now, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Wasn't a fan of Luke publicly embarrassing Gary Davies who I'm now told has disassociated himself with the football club. Cancelled his trip to Portugal to follow the youth team and will reportedly never support us again.

Shame if true.

To be fair, he embarrassed himself publicly blaming the club for adverts that get generated based on what you're looking at on the internet...

Just now, Buckshawlatic said:

To be fair, he embarrassed himself publicly blaming the club for adverts that get generated based on what you're looking at on the internet...

I think he should have gone to Northampton as a giant inflatable cock to be honest. Would have gone down as a legend. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dave_Og said:

Nothing like leaping to conclusions. I read it as a short term arrangement. 

The club listed him as the commercial manager on the ‘contact us’ part of the website. They’re notoriously bad at updating these kind of things usually so I think it’s safe to assume that it wasn’t a temporary role.

Just now, Ryan said:

The club listed him as the commercial manager on the ‘contact us’ part of the website. They’re notoriously bad at updating these kind of things usually so I think it’s safe to assume that it wasn’t a temporary role.

With Latics it isn't safe to assume anything. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Shame if true.

Real shame if that's true, I suspected being publicly humiliated on twitter might leave him questioning his support.

It was a shit thing to do, all for a few likes and retweets.

You can say they're targeted ads but anybody who has frequented this site knows there have been some bizarre advertisments from time to time at the top of the page, Google ads are often like this.