Season tickets 2018/19

21 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Extended discount window I would imagine.

Bit of both I'd imagine, anyone with an ounce of optimism will have us down as being competitive at the very least next season, wasn't keen on the Bunn appointment initially but Rhodes coming in has convinced me that AL really does have the best interests of the club at heart and with a number of bad apples already been discarded there should be at least some positivity going into a new season.

3 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Bit of both I'd imagine, anyone with an ounce of optimism will have us down as being competitive at the very least next season, wasn't keen on the Bunn appointment initially but Rhodes coming in has convinced me that AL really does have the best interests of the club at heart and with a number of bad apples already been discarded there should be at least some positivity going into a new season.

Majority don’t like him but credit where credits due.  Bunn and Rhodes must be Barry’s choice.  AL wouldn’t know these two...only someone who’s a fan would

3 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Majority don’t like him but credit where credits due.  Bunn and Rhodes must be Barry’s choice.  AL wouldn’t know these two...only someone who’s a fan would

Do we know for sure that we have moved away for the Corney template of seeing who pays most into the club for the job?

4 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

In my head Barry has advised AL to go for Bunn having probably been present in his previous 2 interviews and him coming close.

Then AL has appointed Bunn and asked him who he wants as his assistant. Bunn has asked Rhodes if he would be up for it, they’ve discussed and AL has made it happen.

That’s how I would hope it was done but who knows! Doesn’t really matter now does it, he’s here!

4 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

In my head Barry has advised AL to go for Bunn having probably been present in his previous 2 interviews and him coming close.

Then AL has appointed Bunn and asked him who he wants as his assistant. Bunn has asked Rhodes if he would be up for it, they’ve discussed and AL has made it happen.

That’s how I would hope it was done but who knows! Doesn’t really matter now does it, he’s here!

Andy Ritchie did speak to the club suggesting Bunn should be given a chance too.

28 minutes ago, oafc_lover said:

Rhodes was going to come as Assistant last time Bunn applied. I'd imagine Bunn broached this with AL from the off... 

7 minutes ago, singe said:

Check out this offer from Curzon. 

Something for the Trust toook into, someone to underwrite this for several seasons. Tough ask, I know. 

Or an U16Share. 

I am all for options to attract the next generation of supporter.  I would suggest a better option may be to allow season ticket holders to bring an under 16 to some midweek or selected Saturday games where attendances are low.  It rewards the loyalty of ST holders and would help boost crowds when historically attendances are lower.  

34 minutes ago, singe said:

Check out this offer from Curzon. 

Something for the Trust toook into, someone to underwrite this for several seasons. Tough ask, I know. 

Or an U16Share. 

We have had an u16 offer born from an idea off here and I think that was run by Stevie J for awhile called latics for life.

If I remember it was a st for £10.00 and the money would go towards tickets for local communty groups to get the youngsters involved.

The Trust are custodians of it scheme still, it was part of ether latics , past, present future...mantra.

we have been wanting do re-launch it for several seasons but the previous regime was not too supportive to help promote it so it's been on the back burner.

maybe it should be looked at and revamped again....might not be in time for this season. But it's something that should be looked at 

Edited by underdog

11 minutes ago, underdog said:

We have had an u16 offer born from an idea off here and I think that was run by Stevie J for awhile called latics for life.

If I remember it was a st for £10.00 and the money would go towards tickets for local communty groups to get the youngsters involved.

The Trust are custodians of it scheme still, it was part of ether latics , past, present future...mantra.

we have been wanting do re-launch it for several seasons but the previous regime was not too supportive to help promote it so it's been on the back burner.

maybe it should be looked at and revamped again....might not be in time for this season. But it's something that should be looked at 

Thanks Tracy, and yes taken that not a goer previously but back on for next year. In a year we could do something viable I think. 

30 minutes ago, singe said:

Thanks Tracy, and yes taken that not a goer previously but back on for next year. In a year we could do something viable I think. 

Bollocks. I'm not having some glory supporting little shits jumping on the bandwagon for a tenner after we've reached 3 cup finals and walked league 2

2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Bollocks. I'm not having some glory supporting little shits jumping on the bandwagon for a tenner after we've reached 3 cup finals and walked league 2

I take it your not over keen on little ankle biters then...heheh

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

In other words...

'we will send the cards out to the club when we've received full payment for them, thank you."

I don't think so. The club print the cards themselves. When I lost mine towards the end of last season, I went to the ticket office and  they printed me a new one whilst I waited.

On this occasion, it's probably more likely due to the lad who used to  do it having left and nobody else knows how to work the software/printers properly.

5 minutes ago, bozman said:

I don't think so. The club print the cards themselves. When I lost mine towards the end of last season, I went to the ticket office and  they printed me a new one whilst I waited.

On this occasion, it's probably more likely due to the lad who used to  do it having left and nobody else knows how to work the software/printers properly.

I may be wrong but I think they just print names and barcodes etc onto pre-printed cards.

2 hours ago, bozman said:

There is nobody else left apart from Barry