Season tickets 2018/19

I do wonder if we are going to get a relegation support bounce. Now the shit has settled I'm actually feeling quite up for the season. 7 0 defeat away at Newport on the opening day might take the wind out of my sails, but until then...

I think it was a really sensible idea to have the discounted tickets available for at least this portion of the close season.

I also hope the idea of not going ahead with the near £500 later price is in AL’s mind.

The sales for me confirm the theory that we are at our hardcore of support and won’t drop any lower. IF we can have a good season and go straight back up, I think the home crowds will grow at a similar rate as they would have done in division three and we would go back in there quite well supported.

Edited by Monty Burns
added third para

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

I think it was a really sensible idea to have the discounted tickets available for at least this portion of the close season.

I also hope the idea of not going ahead with the near £500 later price is in AL’s mind.

The sales for me confirm the theory that we are at our hardcore of support and won’t drop any lower. IF we can have a good season and go straight back up, I think the home crowds will grow at a similar rate as they would have done in division three and we would go back in there quite well supported.

Agree. The worst scenario would be that we are not challenging all season (or worse), then the season after would likely be the litmus test.

Nervous, but we'll know soon enough where we are likely heading.

32 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

What's the policy on refunds? I'd be extremely surprised if we managed to average above 3k during the season. 

If we are challenging at the top end, then the only thing which will lower this seasons average is the away support.

22 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I'd be extremely surprised if we managed to average above 3k during the season. 

Sold 2700. Will be a mini rush this week with paydays and deadlines looming, away average will be over 300 so sorry to completely piss all over your chips, but this is nailed on early winner for most stupid comment of the summer.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Sold 2700. Will be a mini rush this week with paydays and deadlines looming, away average will be over 300 so sorry to completely piss all over your chips, but this is nailed on early winner for most stupid comment of the summer.

Adult season ticket works out at £11.74 per game... that’s about 13 pence a minute. 

What? Me? Bored? 

23 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Hes has a few other contenders before and since....

• 3 weeks later...

Just spoke with ticket office, ST sales to date are 2900 which is 500 up as at this point last season.

If we keep the matchday price at £20 or less then hopefully with a bit of success on the field, we could be averaging in excess of 5000!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Just spoke with ticket office, ST sales to date are 2900 which is 500 up as at this point last season.

If we keep the matchday price at £20 or less then hopefully with a bit of success on the field, we could be averaging in excess of 5000!

You'd have to suppose a lot of the new ST holders were the core of our POTD last season so it might not be a big overall increase, but it's a base to start from.

10 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

3000 season tickets is a fantastic achievement. 

And puts to bed the myth that attendences would fall if we ever fell out of League 1, no reason with a good start that we can't attract 5000 + to home games next season.

• Like 1