Season tickets 2018/19

18 hours ago, Gentleman said:

I've just bought one online. I guess if someone was really bored at work they could count the greyed out seats on the online ticketing to work out amount sold. I am not that someone.

Neither me.I'd rather be tied to a chair with my eyelids pinned back and made to watch the first and last seven matches of last season.

18 hours ago, Gentleman said:

I've just bought one online. I guess if someone was really bored at work they could count the greyed out seats on the online ticketing to work out amount sold. I am not that someone.

Is your seat greyed out?

Rough count with a bit of doubling up

North Stand 1,300

RRE 850

Main 1,250

Approx 3,400

I'd say that is pretty goof and comparable to last year IIRC.

Great effort all of you.

I'd imagine AL wants to reach 3,500 if those figures are correct.

10 minutes ago, singe said:

Rough count with a bit of doubling up

North Stand 1,300

RRE 850

Main 1,250

Approx 3,400

I'd say that is pretty goof and comparable to last year IIRC.

Great effort all of you.

I'd imagine AL wants to reach 3,500 if those figures are correct.

Thats amazing if true. Didnt look that many to me!

20 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Thats amazing if true. Didnt look that many to me!

All the ususal caveats of course, very approx.

I broke it down roughly to:

NS GH 150

NS CF500

So I doubled them

RR

1 175

2 125

3 125

So I doubled them

Main

White 150

blue 700

Gery 150

Lower MS RRE end 175

Doubled it

Anyone can correct it, not adamant about it.

4 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Last season's ticketholder's seats will show up as occupied whether renewed or not up to a certain time so that could misrepresent the numbers purchased.

Ah, then best ignore my calcs for now then.

Although you'd have thought that would have closed after the first end of the offer, but I guess it could be until the season starts.

Don't know the final number sold, but would it be near 3,400?

EDIT just looked we'd sold 1,500 by 1st April, so it seems unlikely we sell that many.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2017/april/last-chance-to-get-your-201718-season-ticket-at-early-bird-prices/

Edited by singe

1 hour ago, singe said:

True

Maybe it includes seats reserved for disabled carers, OACT, freebies, visiting Scouts, VIP's etc? And staff...

Correct. The unavailable seats on the season ticket sale page do include seats not available for sale.... if that’s not too obvious?  You know what I mean... it isn’t just the ones that have been sold.

1 hour ago, singe said:

True

Maybe it includes seats reserved for disabled carers, OACT, freebies, visiting Scouts, VIP's etc? And staff...

Plus those seats that the system hasn't picked up are no longer reserved. There's about 5 next to me. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Correct. The unavailable seats on the season ticket sale page do include seats not available for sale.... if that’s not too obvious?  You know what I mean... it isn’t just the ones that have been sold.

I get that, but it would indicate that 1,000 seat approx are already given to the above which seems extremely high.

5 hours ago, singe said:

I get that, but it would indicate that 1,000 seat approx are already given to the above which seems extremely high.

Agreed. Certainly there are quite a few on the seat plan near me that definitely were not season tickets last year, but appear to be secured now. Encouraging. 

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Agreed. Certainly there are quite a few on the seat plan near me that definitely were not season tickets last year, but appear to be secured now. Encouraging. 

I think I sat on my seat twice last season and usually not even on the row. It could be me...

23 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Plus those seats that the system hasn't picked up are no longer reserved. There's about 5 next to me. 

You've still got me kicking you with my long legs  next season though.:unsure:

one of my collegues is very angry his hospitality ticket for wigan next year has jumped from £650 to £1100 with access to the same lounge as last year £1400 ! the price of playing with the big boys eh 

1 hour ago, peanuts said:

one of my collegues is very angry his hospitality ticket for wigan next year has jumped from £650 to £1100 with access to the same lounge as last year £1400 ! the price of playing with the big boys eh 

With as many pies as you can eat, and pictures of the 1962 FA cup final on the wall 

15 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Club have confirmed on twitter 2700 ST sold. They had sold 2800 by end of August last year. Decent considering we are now L2

Cheers.

I'm sure there will be a last-minute rush at the end of the early bird prices, and of course, payday for quite a few is the end of the month,

Interesting that there were about 500 seats "reserved" extra from my initial guestimate, but I doubt so many freebies at least not all at the same time.

Maybe there are there for when we draw Liverpool in the cup....