Northampton

Can't really fault the team selection. Why would that line up not beat Northampton? Same reason we didn't beat Doncaster, Wimbledon, Gillingham etc. Failing to put a dollop of chances away and not coping at the back. But that team SHOULD win today.

4 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Can't really fault the team selection. Why would that line up not beat Northampton? Same reason we didn't beat Doncaster, Wimbledon, Gillingham etc. Failing to put a dollop of chances away and not coping at the back. But that team SHOULD win today.

Let's hope so come on you Tangerines

Got Flash Scores running. Trouble is, the iFollow commentary has a 40 second delay (same as Sky TV) by the time it reaches the satellite and bounces back down, so Flash Scores will update us before Sam does. I might go a bit crazy before I actually hear anything.

6 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Got Flash Scores running. Trouble is, the iFollow commentary has a 40 second delay (same as Sky TV) by the time it reaches the satellite and bounces back down, so Flash Scores will update us before Sam does. I might go a bit crazy before I actually hear anything.

Flash scores better not get their usual few goals wrong Correction! thing going on Pete!