Northampton

cannot believe how many folk are already thinking we will lose.....ffs biggest game for a long time when our fate is entirely in our hands....for all those attending tomorrow, we need the majority encouraging the team and not fkin moaning from the very start....if ever we need everyone to Keep the Faith it is tomorrow from Ko to the final whistle....once the game is over, those who find it helpful can moan till the fkin cows come home

16 minutes ago, Downender said:

cannot believe how many folk are already thinking we will lose.....ffs biggest game for a long time when our fate is entirely in our hands....for all those attending tomorrow, we need the majority encouraging the team and not fkin moaning from the very start....if ever we need everyone to Keep the Faith it is tomorrow from Ko to the final whistle....once the game is over, those who find it helpful can moan till the fkin cows come home

Is this you moaning about people moaning who haven't moaned yet Jackal? :D

2 hours ago, losesome said:

I think an early goal by latics will take a lot of the fight out of Northampton.

The second will kill them off completely. 

A lot of disappointed Dale fans by 6 oclock tomorrow night

I doubt we will score 2 goals in the first 30 minutes, but I like your positive mental attitude.

2 hours ago, 4oakslatic said:

I for one am really looking forward to a great day out, a couple of pints cheering on my team and staying up 

easy 

I'm looking forward to the butties on the train down. My own salad leaves. Highlight of the day 

12 hours ago, Flemboy said:

I'm fed up of reading posts about so called what is going on in the background, Charlton  playing a soft team,other forums wanting us down etc.

It is up to the team and manager tomorrow to understand what it means to our supporters who follow them year in year out both home and mainly away .We will support our team from the start and want them to show the same passion and pride to wear the shirt like we do.If we go out  so be it provided all the team and manager give it their all from the start.I will not accept though anything less.

What he said.

After a few beers at my new local, I grabbed an early (ish) night and slept well until I woke at 5:30 am, the sun flickering through my cardboard curtains, exactly twelve hours to kickoff...

This is going to be a memorable day, one way or another, and I will be there in the East stand. Then it occurred to me...it’s quite possible that the sun will be low in the West shining directly into my eyes - now where did I put my Ray Bans? ?

*This has been a public information posting - you’re welcome ? 

15 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

After a few beers at my new local, I grabbed an early (ish) night and slept well until I woke at 5:30 am, the sun flickering through my cardboard curtains, exactly twelve hours to kickoff...

This is going to be a memorable day, one way or another, and I will be there in the East stand. Then it occurred to me...it’s quite possible that the sun will be low in the West shining directly into my eyes - now where did I put my Ray Bans? ?

Take a few flat caps and flog them in the ground. Do a Sports Direct and find ones of shite quality and sew a Latics badge on them. 

Edited by Magic Mikey

Good luck to everyone travelling down (or up) today. I just hope you all see a performance that this team is really capable of, not the limp efforts of late.

There's more than enough talent in this squad to get the right result; they just have to turn up and show some balls. Sod what Rochdale do, just get at them and go for the win.

Gutted I can't be there, but I'll be plugged in to iFollow. Here's to another session in League 1.

56 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

We might get an indication when we score.

Not a fan of cheering in home ends me, I think its disrespectful and we don’t like it done to us. High emotions today so I understand the difficulty, but my instict is to always suppress anything that may antagonise the locals.

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

On a somewhat related note, don’t forget the sunscreen today folks.

38 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Not a fan of cheering in home ends me, I think its disrespectful and we don’t like it done to us. High emotions today so I understand the difficulty, but my instict is to always suppress anything that may antagonise the locals.

I wasn't advocating it (I'm not going). I was in the Anfieid main stand for the 5-1. I had to sit on my hands when we went in front and then stand up and clap politely five times. Agony.

I hope we go at them and as long as the players give their all I would still think they have massively under achieved this season whatever the outcome.

From a betting perspective there are nine possible combinations of results.  For six of them the final whistle will be a great joy but for the other three it will be a long journey home.

Nervous!  You don't know what side or formation Wellens will put out and you have no idea how the team will perform.  Sobriety not advised before or after the game.