• Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

George this season, Hamer next. 

Who we got after that ? 

Stott ? Robinson ?

the lad with an awful Barnet ? 

Swaby-Neavin. 

Jack Williams (the then 15 yo who nearly played for us against Maidstone). If someone is getting on our bench despite not being signed as a member of the youth team (he is now), they are a prospect. 

Tarky joined us late, having been released elsewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if we sell someone who joined us from elsewhere in the next 3 years. 

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

NOT GIVING UP 

Rangers to table third bid for Oldham ace George Edmundson

Steven Gerrard's side will return to the negotiation table after the League Two club rejected a second offer late on Sunday night

"SunSport revealed on Saturday Rangers were set to table an increased offer after their initial bid of £400,000 was kicked out last week.

Gers returned to the negotiating table over the course of the weekend, but their subsequent offer of £500,000 has also been knocked back."

The Scottish ***

4 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

So let’s say 750k plus add ons... that will pay the wages of a few new players for a year and leave some loose change too 🤔

Under SCMP we could only use 55% of any fee.to pay wages'

4 hours ago, LaticMark said:

"SunSport revealed on Saturday Rangers were set to table an increased offer after their initial bid of £400,000 was kicked out last week.

Gers returned to the negotiating table over the course of the weekend, but their subsequent offer of £500,000 has also been knocked back."

The Scottish ***

The fact that other club's are also interested with make them try that bit harder

Others might even pay more, he's a real one for the future and the sky's the limit with more input 

3 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

The fact that other club's are also interested with make them try that bit harder

Others might even pay more, he's a real one for the future and the sky's the limit with more input 

Not sure about the sky. Probably more like another 10%

33 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I reckon Abdallah will be looking for at least 600k up front...

I really appreciate your inside knowledge, genuinely do. Not necessarily talking about this post when I say this, but do you always have to be so cryptic ? Why not just say it how it is haha. You clearly know something, so just say. 

34 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I really appreciate your inside knowledge, genuinely do. Not necessarily talking about this post when I say this, but do you always have to be so cryptic ? Why not just say it how it is haha. You clearly know something, so just say. 

When I "say it as it is", I have the likes of Kowinecki asking how I know, when I was told and what format I was told in. So I'll carry on being cryptic for now...

7 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

When I "say it as it is", I have the likes of Kowinecki asking how I know, when I was told and what format I was told in. So I'll carry on being cryptic for now...

Yeah fair enough, understandable. Again, wasn’t having a go just wondered. 

1 hour ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I worked out your mole for real! This time and it was Gardner, so the info will dry up 

Archived