Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I doubt he will walk into SPL or Championship 1st team yet. It would be better for him to stay here and get more football under his belt and get a better deal for himself next summer. On the other hand we should be offering him a new improved contract, but I can't see us being able to match what either Preston, Rangers or Portsmouth could offer him.

Joking,

Have you seen the level of players up there!!

As long as we get & keep a decent sell on clause.

6 minutes ago, al_bro said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Lyden come back now. He should be fit again for next season.

Agreed, but with misslou and Sylla I don’t think we need another holding midfielder, depends on formation AL wants to play 

11 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Slovenian 2nd div striker coming in over the next couple of weeks...

Papa Ibou kebe  I  hope 22 goals in 24 games last season. But I don’t know what standards like 

On 5/14/2019 at 10:02 AM, singe said:

The absolute state of it.
Like a drug dealer offering a couple of freebies to get him hooked.
Image result for rangers training facilities

Sadly in hock to the Close Brothers (corporate version of Wonga). They won't buy him, it's talk for season ticket sales 

2 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Er- We are skint.

2 hours ago, singe said:

Why would we sell, let me think..
Promotion? Earth to Shuck. As it stands, we should be concentrating on dropping out of the League altogether.

D7GE_xFXoAAIs4l.jpg

I'm sure AL has said recently that we are nearly debt free didn't he?

Plus what would have happened if Edmondson was useless and we'd released him this summer. We didn't plan for this, it's like a newly acquired asset. A million pound centre half should guarantee the play-offs in this league. I'd keep him. As I said it's not like Jagielka is going to come here. 

21 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

A million pound centre half should guarantee the play-offs in this league. 

Really? A 25 goal striker and a 41 year old fat bastard like Tranmere had at the back would do better.

22 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Plus what would have happened if Edmondson was useless and we'd released him this summer. We didn't plan for this, it's like a newly acquired asset. A million pound centre half should guarantee the play-offs in this league. I'd keep him. As I said it's not like Jagielka is going to come here. 

Didn’t this year ? 

1 hour ago, oafcshuck said:

He was here last season and we flopped?

6 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Slovenian 2nd div striker coming in over the next couple of weeks...

Anel Hajric. Tall and a good finisher. Was top scorer with 32 and has hit 48 in 51 games. Only 23. Hope its him. 

Archived