Bunn Officially confirmed

If we'd have stayed up would the wage budget going into a new League One season have just been what we're currently spending + the 200,000 or so in increased solidarity payments and the slightly increased gate receipts? 

13 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

If we haven't got 50k to pick up a manager from somewhere and the only signings we can make are crocks and kids then we really are up shit creek.

This might be exactly where we're at..

7 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Neither. In 20 years will you describe the arena bomber as a freedom fighter?

That question does not even merit an answer....murder is murder for whatever reason.

Edited by pk200

7 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It's not really the time or the place, but lots of people thought Nelson Mandela was a legend...

And millions thought Hitler was for a time (no doubt some deluded individuals still do) it’s a football forum let’s leave the more morbid and political stuff for other platforms, Christ this place is miserable and divisive enough at the moment 

3 hours ago, Buckshawlatic said:

Corney also said that the Sports Direct deal would have us with a top League 1 budget then 3 years later (despite the interview still being on YouTube) denied ever saying as such.

If Corney told me grass was green I’d go outside to check 

My grass is currently brown

3 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

And there was me thinking it was due to a lack of rain? :shakeit:

Lighten up! Im taking the piss!!! Surely even those of us who disagree more than the Titanic and an iceberg can melt and have a light hearted moment at times. Ok if he told me the Earth was round id give NASA a ring to check?

btw no rain round here for weeks either - still a fair bit of green grass ?

Edited by Buckshawlatic