Bunn Officially confirmed

4 hours ago, Inspiral_Carpet said:

You’re trying too hard and it’s looking a bit too obvious.

Leave it to the professional trolls like Ryan and Kusunga. 

The long road to a positive number on my reputation was worth it

Edited by Kusunga_Is_God

WTF is the next moan about? The grass is the wrong shade of green? The sun comes up over the wrong part of the pitch? Honest to God, some of the moans on here really are that banal and stupid. Surely those who post such drivel can't honestly believe what they type and surely do it just for a wind up. What a sad life it must be when all you can do with a portion of your leisure time is try to find something negative so you can have a bloody good moan. Victor Meldrew lives on in many forms. 

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

The desire to defend anything the club do is just so weird. 

So is beating it with a sodding great stick at every single twist and turn. What happened to balanced arguments? You know, those things that look at the good and the not so good in, hopefully, equal measure rather than lambasting, or blindly accepting, everything that comes out. 

5 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

WTF is the next moan about? The grass is the wrong shade of green? The sun comes up over the wrong part of the pitch? Honest to God, some of the moans on here really are that banal and stupid. Surely those who post such drivel can't honestly believe what they type and surely do it just for a wind up. What a sad life it must be when all you can do with a portion of your leisure time is try to find something negative so you can have a bloody good moan. Victor Meldrew lives on in many forms. 

I tend to imagine those people like the ones I saw on Twitter the other day. Vegans protesting outside a butchers . Honestly. True story. Obviously nothing better to do with their lives

My opinion right or wrong is that Bunn is a yes man who’s that happy at getting his first managers role at 55 that he will do exactly what Lemsagem tells him. 

This no comment lark as an example is embarrassing.

i dear the worst if we go 3/4 games without a win again

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Probably in the same way as the Gerrard incident it could be that is not able to comment, be it legally or for whatever reason. Forget about it for now and just concentrate on the bloody football for goodness sake!

You’d think he could pass comment on whether we’re signing a player who has been training with us and signing autographs though.

4 hours ago, b0ndl1ne said:

You’d think he could pass comment on whether we’re signing a player who has been training with us and signing autographs though.

For the first time in years less and less info is being ‘leaked’ from the club. About time it was run like this. Never know a club to have so much of it’s dirty laundry aired in public as we do. Until things are official I’m happy for him to keep quiet. People moan when loads of stuff is leaked then moan when we ‘no comment’. ??

Edited by adamoafc

I don’t like how he says ‘the fans stuck with us throughout’ in the FGR postmatch. He should have acknowledged that some (maybe even lots) boooo’d at HT. He had himself just acknowledged that the first half was poor, so he could have.

I didn’t, but you know that.

Just now, Monty Burns said:

I don’t like how he says ‘the fans stuck with us throughout’ in the FGR postmatch. He should have acknowledged that some (maybe even lots) boooo’d at HT. He had himself just acknowledged that the first half was poor, so he could have.

I didn’t, but you know that.

They deserved booing off they were shit.

When asked about Derby he looked stumped and lost for words. Seemed he was already resigned to defeat using their spending power as an excuse.

’We’ll turn up and give it a go’ Jesus christ. Like a Sunday League side who have only scored 4 goals all season and have a GD of -120. 

Think ill save my money and sit that one out.

1 minute ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

When asked about Derby he looked stumped and lost for words. Seemed he was already resigned to defeat using their spending power as an excuse.

’We’ll turn up and give it a go’ Jesus christ. Like a Sunday League side who have only scored 4 goals all season and have a GD of -120. 

Think ill save my money and sit that one out.

Good

On 8/9/2018 at 11:23 PM, b0ndl1ne said:

My opinion right or wrong is that Bunn is a yes man who’s that happy at getting his first managers role at 55 that he will do exactly what Lemsagem tells him. 

This no comment lark as an example is embarrassing.

i dear the worst if we go 3/4 games without a win again

Disrespectful. 

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Disrespectful. 

Agree it's disrespectful to the man himself but I think he's selling the supporters short, of course he has to be guarded at times but this secrecy and cloak and dagger approach to everything football related is winning him no fans and it appears he is quite happy to be party to it.

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Good

It isn't though, is it? Bunn himself has said the club doesn't have much money, so we need the likes of Kusunga to pay his 15 pounds to watch the game. It's a shame that the football being played is turning fans away. And for the record, there's absolutely no effing way I'm paying for it either...

5 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

It isn't though, is it? Bunn himself has said the club doesn't have much money, so we need the likes of Kusunga to pay his 15 pounds to watch the game. It's a shame that the football being played is turning fans away. And for the record, there's absolutely no effing way I'm paying for it either...

Turning fans away? We’ve had one well attended home game and one well attended away game? I’d pay double so I don’t have to listen to his suicidal rant following the game if it helps. 

Yes, the attendance for this will be lower, like first round league cup games always are... 

Edited by kowenicki

39 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I'd honestly be thinking about a change.

He's admitted he doesn't know what to expect in the league, the excuses are already being trotted out and I don't get any sense of positivity coming from him.

I don't think sacking Bunn is the answer, I dont think we could get much better.