Bunn Officially confirmed

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

So either chill out and give him the benefit of the doubt or do something constructive. 

Some of his decisions thus far have been ludicrous and seem to be slightly ego-driven. Suspending players, walking into dressing rooms and wasting money on some absolute woeful football players. He still has a lot of learning to do but he's not innocent and he shouldn't be immune to criticism. This is what a few on here fail to see from my point of view.. Not everything is blind hate and anger I love this club and I want it to succeed so badly and when you see ridiculous decisions or poor performances happen and you come on here and people tell you to just be happy that we're in the football league it makes me despair. No wonder we've lost so many fans to City over the years. 

4 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Some of his decisions thus far have been ludicrous and seem to be slightly ego-driven. Suspending players, walking into dressing rooms and wasting money on some absolute woeful football players. He still has a lot of learning to do but he's not innocent and he shouldn't be immune to criticism. This is what a few on here fail to see from my point of view.. Not everything is blind hate and anger I love this club and I want it to succeed so badly and when you see ridiculous decisions or poor performances happen and you come on here and people tell you to just be happy that we're in the football league it makes me despair. No wonder we've lost so many fans to City over the years. 

Nobody says be happy.... 

3 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I can get this. However, you need to also get that nobody (at least I can’t see them) is saying this is good. We can see that away points are not amazing, but we also know that away losses would spell impending doom. If there was ‘no plan’ then we would have lost them matches.

Having said all this, I demand 3pts at weekend.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

5 matches lads. A boatload of new signings to integrate and a fair few injuries to first team players. It’s going to take time for a style to emerge. 

Exactly. Solid at the back, new forwards needing to gel and the best player in the league getting back to fitness.

Cannot get my head round anyone who is concerned at the moment. Lost 2-1 to MK Dons, fancied to win the league and not lost since in the league. 

Once Miller and Baxter are fully fit and the new signing settle down we will be more than competitive. 

Guest Stanley30

The Yeovil match was one of the worst matches I have ever seen. We were shockingly bad, that team won’t gel into a good team. We need to swap some personnel around and bring in a couple of loans. Namely a CM and some pace outwide

21 minutes ago, Stanley30 said:

The Yeovil match was one of the worst matches I have ever seen. We were shockingly bad, that team won’t gel into a good team. We need to swap some personnel around and bring in a couple of loans. Namely a CM and some pace outwide

Did you go or watch on TV?

21 minutes ago, Stanley30 said:

Amazing that you can see that a number of professional footballers have no chance of improving whilst playing together. It's all black and white with some of our lot, there's no grey areas.

Guest Stanley30

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

Did you go or watch on TV?

I had the pleasure of going. 

Bar 3 the defence and Baxter for the 1st 10 mins of the second half the rest of it was crap

• 1 month later...

The club is rudderless,sacking our manager would make no difference.Our owner was absent again,just Barry Owen and another guy in a cap in the Directors seats.Trust rep (supposed to be on the board,not yet appointed) not in Directors box. With our owner being absent who is running the club? If its Barry Owen thats double trouble.

1 hour ago, Dave1978 said:

I'm sure I seen Gary Bowyer walking towards the main stand before the game. He might've had a cap on also. Looking for a job maybe.

He was sat behind me, taking notes but I told him just to write shite next to any of our players and have an early night.

• Like 2