Port Vale (h)

5 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Surridge seems to be a bit of a sicknote ( admittedly number one choice if fit )

Maouche is a joke

Nepo is a bench warmer because he is useless

Benteke as Nepo

Coke, see Maouche and Nepo

Miller, broken and shit but has scored

Today's starting 11 was probably the best available,set up and tactics all down to Bunn,lack of desire and ability players fault.

Maouche isn’t a joke. 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

MOTM don’t you know... 

You continually criiicse Garndner but anyone who has a go at the club, you're up in arms. Whether he was MOM or not. there were at least 8 others worse than him and  at least he didn't go hiding

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve_R said:

You continually criiicse Garndner but anyone who has a go at the club, you're up in arms. Whether he was MOM or not. there were at least 8 others worse than him and  at least he didn't go hiding

Nah. Was terrible. 

3 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Not read a lot of the posts here, so apologies if it's already been done. Clarke was a buffoon for their penalty. We probably should have had one, but the tactics employed yet again by Bunn were a disgrace...

Yep. Pretty much a good summary of the thread and all our thoughts. 

Edited by kowenicki

4 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Gardner misplaced a couple of passes early on, after that he was the one who kept driving us forward, Consistently wanting the ball, his volley nearly got us a goal, in my opinion he deserved the mom. 

Which stand do you sit in? Got s bad view? He CONSTANTLY gave the ball away.  Of his four or five shots, one was on target because it sat up beautifully for him and he has loads of time and space, still managed to shoot right at the goalkeeper.  If you think he had a better game than Edmundson then I have no words...

Edited by kowenicki

17 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Which stand do you sit in? Got s bad view? He CONSTANTLY gave the ball away.  Of his four or five shots, one was on target because it sat up beautifully for him and he has loads of time and space, still managed to shoot right at the goalkeeper.  If you think he had a better game than Edmundson then I have no words...

Backs out of too many tackles, massively, overcomplicates things, doesnt release the ball quick enough... 

More often than not he takes us backwards and when he does drive forwards, he generally passes it straight to a non blue shirt. 

He puts loads of effort in but from what i can see, its usually because he's played a poor ball and / or hes out of position.  Just feels like hes trying to do too much but i do think hes got some quality. 

I think a spell on the bench would do him (and us) the world of good... 

As much as he devides opinion, fane would be a big difference to this team....

Edited by Fruitygoo

2 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Nah. Was terrible. 

So you say every week. Yet the rest of the shower, the manager, the owner, it can't possibly be there fault if we lose, usually abjectly

34 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

You have no words! Thank fuck for that

16 minutes ago, Steve_R said:

So you say every week. Yet the rest of the shower, the manager, the owner, it can't possibly be there fault if we lose, usually abjectly

You have no words! Thank fuck for that

You are making stuff up.

It’s the fault of all involved. Obviously!

I’m just sick and tired of the free pass our supposed “best player” gets.  He’s been terrible this season. Terrible. Play breaks down time and again due to his piss poor distribution. His decision making is abysmal. 

6 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

You are making stuff up.

It’s the fault of all involved. Obviously!

I’m just sick and tired of the free pass our supposed “best player” gets.  He’s been terrible this season. Terrible. Play breaks down time and again due to his piss poor distribution. His decision making is abysmal. 

Then if everyone's at fault, why continually single out one? And why jump down enyone's throat if they point the finger elsewhere?

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

How is it you never see the many good passes he makes, but never see any of Baxter's poor passes?

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

How is it you never see the many good passes he makes, but never see any of Baxter's poor passes?

Who says I don’t see them. He was terrible today too, as was branger, as was Clarke (for his stupidity alone), as was  etc etc.  I have Gardner slightly above Baxter in the terribleness table today.  That ok? 

Your motm too then? 

Edited by kowenicki