56 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

David Moyes in Manchester this afternoon ....

Now on the betting at 25/1. 

Was just on my way out for nappies and to put some leccy on then I saw this, swung by Corals en route to the offie. Hope you’re right shuck or I’m in lumber

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Was just on my way out for nappies and to put some leccy on then I saw this, swung by Corals en route to the offie. Hope you’re right shuck or I’m in lumber

Corals aren't taking bets on next manager markets. 

4 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Stalybridge or us then ? Think he might choose us over them so I’m gonna get on before the 25’s are no longer on offer. Cheers Shucks. Too guy you are 🤜

It depends if he gets offered the Celtic job. 

I love shuck! Truly mean that! I hate that mike has forced me to distance myself from him! I feel like Judas ! To be clear I wil always respect his love for shez and it saddens me that no one else has the same love for shez! However due to mike I have to distance myself from the molyes bull? Why would he come here ! Im not even sure I’d want him baring Preston and Everton he’s done fuck all! Also simply’s not clever word plays on foreign names, come on shuck 

i prey shucky you playing along...! I m sorry shuck, I blame mike and will always love your commitment to ahez! I would love to meet u for a beer my buddy . Ps I’m on it now!