Doncaster (A)

3 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Wasn’t meant as condescending. We would change it because I appreciate the point you’re making, just at the moment 4 per customer seems to suit everyone else.

Just something to look at for future, hasn't mattered for this game but when we are charging through the leagues with Scholesy match regulars aren't going to be happy if they are missing out to daytrippers.

7 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Wasn’t meant as condescending. We would change it because I appreciate the point you’re making, just at the moment 4 per customer seems to suit everyone else

Appreciate that :) I’m not breaching any social media conduct rules by posting on here though but I do get what you mean I.e being measured in my responses... I’ll make sure to be careful. Thanks for heads up 

Drop a few c bombs if you want Billy - we'll all fight your corner :grin:

Just now, Magic Mikey said:

I tend to just click past his posts but I bit once tonight. Shan't bother replying to him again. He didn't even respond to the one clarification question I asked him.

I don't like being referred to as a troll just for having what may be a different opinion on something to the majority.

Call me a dick, call me a cunt but don't call me a troll 😂😂

1 hour ago, OAFCBilly said:

Not just families of four, just they’re the main reason why we did it. I want kids to be able to sit with their parents. How can you argue against that? 😂

Simple answer to that, why make an exception to arguing against this when he argues against everything else K-I-G is more amenable to a rational discussion and I never thought I would write that. 

7 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I don't like being referred to as a troll just for having what may be a different opinion on something to the majority.

Call me a dick, call me a cunt but don't call me a troll 😂😂

I didn't. You cunt 

Edited by Magic Mikey
Added cunt

1 minute ago, welshgaz said:

With the way our owner fires people off, I'm not sure if a club employee on a fans message board is a good idea? 

Everything ive spoken about and will speak about is purely Ticket related

you won’t find me commenting about anything else other than that on here 

1 minute ago, OAFCBilly said:

Everything ive spoken about and will speak about is purely Ticket related

you won’t find me commenting about anything else other than that on here 

Fair enough Billy but I've felt uncomfortable at times with some of the posts back to Eyresy. 

Being on here is just asking for trouble. 

4 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Simple answer to that, why make an exception to arguing against this when he argues against everything else K-I-G is more amenable to a rational discussion and I never thought I would write that. 

Guarantee if people were missing out because of it then they would be kicking up a fuss.

3 minutes ago, welshgaz said:

Fair enough Billy but I've felt uncomfortable at times with some of the posts back to Eyresy. 

Being on here is just asking for trouble. 

Yeah I get that. Can only apologise to Eyresy if I was out of order or too full on. Was only trying to explain the reasoning behind 4 ticket per customer. Perhaps I was a bit too brash so will make sure it doesn’t happen again, you live and learn!

Maybe you’re right... it’s something for me to consider :) 

Edited by OAFCBilly

3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Guarantee if people were missing out because of it then they would be kicking up a fuss.

And if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle but she doesn't so isn't. Nobody gives a fuck, apart from you, about some little hypothetical situation. Bore off and troll Twitter instead with the other bellends

Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

And if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle but she doesn't so isn't. Nobody gives a fuck, apart from you, about some little hypothetical situation. Bore off and troll Twitter instead with the other bellends

😂😂😂😂😂

Won't be taking no advice from you Mr Sycophant.

22 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

I tend to just click past his posts but I bit once tonight. Shan't bother replying to him again. He didn't even respond to the one clarification question I asked him.

Well quite. I can normally see other people's point of view, or where they are coming from. Not this time. As I lnspiral said, a  hell of a fishing trip. 

5 minutes ago, 4oakslatic said:

Let’s hope his fishing trip doesn’t cause oafc billy issues at work. Lovely to hear from u Billy but IMO you should refrain from commenting in future. 🤐👍👍

I’ll take that on board :) Thanks

don’t think it’ll cause issues at work though, nothing I said was slanderous or derogatory, simply had a discussion with a fan over a policy we’ve got in place. All up for that, do get what you and others are saying though 👍🏼

Edited by OAFCBilly

1 minute ago, OAFCBilly said:

I’ll take that on board :) Thanks

don’t think it’ll cause issues at work though, nothing I said was slanderous or derogatory, simply had a discussion with a fan over a policy we’ve got in place. All up for that, do get what you and others are saying though 👍🏼

I've certainly got no issues with anything said, just think policy is wrong and might come back to bite you someday.

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

I've certainly got no issues with anything said, just think policy is wrong and might come back to bite you someday.

Good to hear, but I was a bit brash in my responses at times, so apologies 

we’ll genuinely take that on board. Is one for us to consider. I only started in September and this is my first time dealing with games of this “magnitude”, so nothing is being done perfectly and we aren’t going to please everyone. 

If it does come back to bite us, then we will live and learn from it :) 

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Like he said earlier, if he (Latics) get a number of complaints, they’ll review the policy.

As it stands so far, the only person I’ve seen complain is you, which is made all the more bizarre considering you’re not evening going anyway.