Doncaster (A)

39 minutes ago, alwaysblue said:

Idiot alert

Explain that to me please? He has been an attacking midfielder behind a striker now for a number of games. How many goals has he been involved in? What has he done exactly besides a couple of close controls?

I see exactly why Wellens picked Jack Byrne week in week out over him. If Baxter and Gardner were fit he wouldnt get a sniff. Baxters back now, Maoche can go back to warming the bench.

2 minutes ago, youngen said:

Explain that to me please? He has been an attacking midfielder behind a striker now for a number of games. How many goals has he been involved in? What has he done exactly besides a couple of close controls?

I see exactly why Wellens picked Jack Byrne week in week out over him. If Baxter and Gardner were fit he wouldnt get a sniff. Baxters back now, Maoche can go back to warming the bench.

Not getting into an argument but Wouldn’t have Gardner anywhere near the Centre of the park. Stick him outside where he played mainly before he came to us. Has the energy to play wide and can put in a ball. Nepo left him right Maouche and a proper DM like lyden or Missilou would be happy with that. 

22 minutes ago, youngen said:

You either see it,or you don't. Maouche has helped to make us a more positive team.Baxter has done nothing,Gardner is too backwards and sideways and too many passes go astray.

32 minutes ago, youngen said:

He hasnt done much. Certainly not enough to warrant the free role he gets. 

4 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

eyresy feels more strongly about families of 4 being able to buy tickets than Jamilia does about old people being allowed to vote.... 

I'd like to meet some of these families to express my gratitude for their support they give to the club.

First thing I would ask is "Have you ever considered season tickets as it would work out cheaper for you over the season?"

Edited by deyres42