Doncaster (A)

15 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Can you explain how your system of two tickets each would allow people to buy tickets when all 3800 had been sold?

Easy. You'd have limited it to 2 tickets already. This would cause a lot of people to not bother buying in case they couldn't sit as a group. Therefore you'd still have loads left.

Simples Mikey 😁

Really cannot understand why someone is upset. If the tickets had only been sold in maximum of two I believe that there would have been plenty left, not only now but at the end of the week when the Club would have been forced to take them off sale. Four seem to be an ideal compromise. and they all went, MORE MONEY IN THE COFFERS which to us is of paramount importance

Also I would be very surprised if none became available on one of the social sites as the week passes

Edited by another fan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, singe said:

2 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Such a shame and awful coincidence for their phones to break and the internet to go down at the same time !! Get a grip. Obviously didn’t fancy shitty Donny at first and then changed minds when FA cup fever started picking up. 

We should be able to get tickets via osmosis in this day and age - #BillyOut 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

It proved that the young people are too bone idle to get off their arses to vote. 

I’d say 95% of my friends within the 17-21 bracket all voted. 

Its mostly older generation who just voted leave as “they remember when we where not in the EU”. 

Times have changed, older people are stuck in the old times, it will be the young people who are impacted by the decision they made. Be that positive or negative. 

But besides us the people, the people who have the most to answer for is the politicians if you can call them that, that attempt to run this country. 

26 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Its mostly older generation who just voted leave as “they remember when we where not in the EU”. 

Times have changed, older people are stuck in the old times, it will be the young people who are impacted by the decision they made. Be that positive or negative. 

But besides us the people, the people who have the most to answer for is the politicians if you can call them that, that attempt to run this country. 

Not up for a long debate but it's just a fact that the lowest percentage of turnout was in the youngest age bracket. If 95% of those abstainers had gone with your cohort then the vote would have gone the other way. 

37 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Alot of older people voted remain and alot of young people voted leave. Then again alot of people who voted Tory in the last election voted remain and alot of leave voters voted Labour. The lies were both ways too. It's important to remember these things.

Then again as you said the politicians are the biggest culprits in all of this shitshow.

Anyway Doncaster away......

Edited by GlossopLatic

1 minute ago, ShireBlue said:

Doncaster to rest players to concentrate on play-off push, or play a strong side for a lucrative 5th round tie?

They've not reached the 5th round for 50 years so I suspect they will field their strongest teams given its a very winnable tie for them, Marquis always causes us problems whoever he's played for.

14 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Such a shame and awful coincidence for their phones to break and the internet to go down at the same time !! Get a grip. Obviously didn’t fancy shitty Donny at first and then changed minds when FA cup fever started picking up. 

I think youve mistraken something there, as Ben goes to a lot of the games. Has been for years. Sometimes, things do unfortunately happen. I for one did not expect them to sell out so quickly, and if you missed a couple of days of social media and website activity, you would have found yourself missing out!

3 minutes ago, youngen said:

I think youve mistraken something there, as Ben goes to a lot of the games. Has been for years. Sometimes, things do unfortunately happen. I for one did not expect them to sell out so quickly, and if you missed a couple of days of social media and website activity, you would have found yourself missing out!

Fair point then 👍