Doncaster (A)

5 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Like he said earlier, if he (Latics) get a number of complaints, they’ll review the policy.

As it stands so far, the only person I’ve seen complain is you, which is made all the more bizarre considering you’re not evening going anyway.

Nobody should ever complain about anything that doesn't effect them by that logic, bizarre.

16 minutes ago, josh_latics said:

I can't believe I've just read 4 pages of this shite. 

I know it's also no surprise to see who was at the centre of it aswell.

They can be a strange places message boards sometimes in fact so to can social media in general.

Edited by GlossopLatic

9 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Nobody should ever complain about anything that doesn't effect them by that logic, bizarre.

Continue to complain about anything and everything, that’s what you seem to do anyway. Just don’t be surprised when people pick you up on it when you’re the only one harping on about it, especially when it doesn’t affect you, ultimately leaving you to argue for arguing’s sake.

24 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

Good to hear, but I was a bit brash in my responses at times, so apologies 

we’ll genuinely take that on board. Is one for us to consider. I only started in September and this is my first time dealing with games of this “magnitude”, so nothing is being done perfectly and we aren’t going to please everyone. 

If it does come back to bite us, then we will live and learn from it :) 

Good lad! I think what everyone is trying to say is

Billy, don’t be a hero

don’t be a fool with your life

1 hour ago, mcfluff1985 said:

And if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle but she doesn't so isn't.

This is exactly the kind of gender based fascism that we all need to fight against

if your Uncle has bollocks but prefers to identify as your Auntie then she, I mean he, I mean they......can

Edited by Ritchierich
Gender confusion

57 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I wish to denounce all of my previous posts and will in future agree with whatever the most popular opinion is.

If Billy does stop posting due to yourself just pressing soemthing which isn’t an issue, then the board has lost a source of information which is valuable to all of us on here. 

Your issue is invalid when there are tickets left after the extra allocation, if people wanted to go that badly all they had to do was go online or phone today. It’s really not that hard. 

Do it first thing in the morning chances are you will get tickets. Do it online now. 

Just don’t press someone who is genuinely trying to help and provide an Oldham Athletic forum with Oldham athletic information that’s what  we all want. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

If Billy does stop posting due to yourself just pressing soemthing which isn’t an issue, then the board has lost a source of information which is valuable to all of us on here. 

Your issue is invalid when there are tickets left after the extra allocation, if people wanted to go that badly all they had to do was go online or phone today. It’s really not that hard. 

Do it first thing in the morning chances are you will get tickets. Do it online now. 

Just don’t press someone who is genuinely trying to help and provide an Oldham Athletic forum with Oldham athletic information that’s what  we all want. 

100% 

Agree totally LightDN, billy has provided an  excellent service for the many (sic) - but the few (one person, from what I can see) has done what he usually does and takes the differing opinion, and likes to be awkward. There’s always a place for people like Deyres but tonight you’ve been insufferable... and I disagree that Billy should not post on here. I mean if I was him I wouldn’t, going above and beyond what he needs to do, but feel free to continue maybe just ingore the quite obvious fishing, you know who to look out for now. There’s only one. On both platforms, Deyres and RickyLeese.

Edited by MAC0AFC

7 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Hi. It seems you didn't bother to read what was said or attempt to understand the coxtent of the posts, the point was a general one rather than specific to this game.

But you are right, club employees should not be challenged under any circumstances and people should refrain from doing so.

7 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Getting back on track, Doncaster are 2nd highest scoring team in England. Only City have more.
Think l’ll stay at home 😂

Weren't Forest Green the highest scoring L2 away side? Clean sheet, piece of piss.

3 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Hi. It seems you didn't bother to read what was said or attempt to understand the coxtent of the posts, the point was a general one rather than specific to this game.

But you are right, club employees should not be challenged under any circumstances and people should refrain from doing so.

Your point was lost about 50 posts ago.