Trust Letter to AL

30 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Probably worried about you tracking down his source and posting their details on here.

Not interested in a source, just want to hear it.

Get some new material... 💤

21 minutes ago, LaticsLegend said:

I used to use this board to get away from all the idiots and wind up merchants on twitter. It's probably even worse on here these days...

I think it would be rather foolish to take as gospel anything that is posted on here' ( that includes everyone )

Personally, i wouldn't believe a single word from either ::clown: or his brother, and would trust them even less.

The thing about the idiots and wind up merchants is, however daft they sometimes appear, they do genuinely have the best interests of the club at heart.

Furthermore, to suggest that the future looks bleak is hardly the wild prophecy of a madman, it could be deemed to be an accurate assessment as things stand.

I’ll reserve my judgement until the full - and I hope it’s full - account of this meeting is released.

However, I’m afraid this holding statement, in my opinion, is underwhelming to say the least and raising more questions than answers.  Hopefully the account does answer the original questions from the letter.

Heres also hoping the club benefitted more financially from this Hummel deal on the kit than we did with Sondico because this new kit is very poor in comparison.  Only saving grace is tangerine as swat kit but first viewing isn’t great.

22 minutes ago, dec666 said:

I don’t trust the trust, but I think if they’ve seen the books and say financially we’re at least not in serious jeopardy, I’m going to hope they wouldn’t lie about that.

Not quite what they said. They said they've been granted access. They've not had time to assess yet. 

Was kind of hoping for the fella to come in and finish the story.

We could be seeing the departure of Gardner, Baxter, Missilou, Clarke and Nepo and a few more

Baxter and others who are technically out of contract have been offered 50% paycuts to stay on. Players extremely worried.

They should of played better then over the season  if we had gone up or involved in playoffs it wouldn’t be  50% reduction has baxter done enough to warrant a new deal clarke nepo and missilou  prob have done but no way baxter has

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Was kind of hoping for the fella to come in and finish the story.

We could be seeing the departure of Gardner, Baxter, Missilou, Clarke and Nepo and a few more

Baxter and others who are technically out of contract have been offered 50% paycuts to stay on. Players extremely worried.

If nepo and missilou go it makes a mockery of his whole plan.

20 minutes ago, Jimbooth said:

A mockery of what fans decided must be his plan. 

Well their departure wouldn't mean the fans are off the mark. 

The players are bought here, get their profile boosted being here rather than the French fourth division, get a larger contract be it here on somewhere else, make more money for their agent..

Edited by JoeP

16 minutes ago, Jimbooth said:

A mockery of what fans decided must be his plan. 

So his plan isn’t to bring French players to our club? To hopefully make us better ? And I would guess, its not a massive leap, to sell them on at a profit? If one of the better, if not best of his recruits is leaving. I would say the plan isn’t working ? 

Just now, JoeP said:

Well their departure wouldn't mean the fans are off the mark. 

His players are bought here, get their profile boosted being here rather than the French fourth division, get a larger contract here on somewhere else, make more money for their agent..

To who's benefit? Not the Lemsagams. After having a years salary paid mostly out of the owner's pocket (eg Maouche purported to be on 200k a year) how much would their value have increased? 

1 minute ago, latics22 said:

So his plan isn’t to bring French players to our club? To hopefully make us better ? And I would guess, its not a massive leap, to sell them on at a profit? If one of the better, if not best of his recruits is leaving. I would say the plan isn’t working ? 

I don't think he has a plan.