AL - The Positives

2 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

That is pretty pathetic even by your standards 

Bloody hell there are some hypocrites on here.  Lighten up. It’s a little lighthearted pop. The amount of vitriol and over the top abuse that gets pushed out on here and you are worried I have a giggle at someone’s comedy sleeves?  

32 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Bloody hell there are some hypocrites on here.  Lighten up. It’s a little lighthearted pop. The amount of vitriol and over the top abuse that gets pushed out on here and you are worried I have a giggle at someone’s comedy sleeves?  

Yeah fair point 

Well, I suppose he's not the only owner dictating who signs.

Of course, it goes on. Quite surprised at this. Levy had come in  for some stick previously, but it seemed to go away with the relative success.

Although who plays seems to be down to Poch.

Maybe it's a negotiating tactic, but he clearly is not having the final say. Maybe he wanted Bale but Levy said no!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49175446

Edited by singe

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:07 AM, Dave_Og said:

It's not a question of whether we are better or worse off than under Vorney; I don't see any rational person hankering for a return to that regime.  The question is whether under this ownership there is a realistic prospect of firstly getting the club onto an even keel and then actually progressing. I see no signs of that being a likely outcome. 

We can go down the this is the only game in town line and there are clearly elements of truth in that but it no longer is given the emergence of FLG. 

Now Im not suggesting they have all the answers and I know they have said that they could not fund the day to day running but who do you think has the greater prospect of attracting support and getting all elements of the club to pull together? 

I've reached my conclusion. 

Still waiting for the anonymous Lone Ranger and Tonto to show their faces. What have the FLG got to hide if they have all the answers except they can't fund the D2D running of the club....that's a good basis for seeking my support for a hostile takeover? Out of the frying pan springs to mind!

Don't we have enough problems with the season ahead without the anon gang playing Monopoly but without any money? Nice plans though......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, singe said:

Well, I suppose he's not the only owner dictating who signs.

Of course, it goes on. Quite surprised at this. Levy had come in  for some stick previously, but it seemed to go away with the relative success.

Although who plays seems to be down to Poch.

Maybe it's a negotiating tactic, but he clearly is not having the final say. Maybe he wanted Bale but Levy said no!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49175446

No doubt Real Madrid want to recoup the £85m they paid for Bale, so I'm not surprised Levy would say no. On top of that Bale would want at least to match the ridiculous £650k pw wage he currently gets.

Got to feel sorry for Bale. The poor soul had to run back to Madrid from the pre season game n Munich because he was in the wrong frame of mind to play, having missed out on a £1m pw 3 year contract in China. Unfortunately Real Madrid kyboshed it when they discovered the Chinese club weren't going to pay a transfer fee. The Chinese club then filled their quota by signing someone else.

21 minutes ago, Chaddy14 said:

Still waiting for the anonymous Lone Ranger and Tonto to show their faces. What have the FLG got to hide if they have all the answers except they can't fund the D2D running of the club....that's a good basis for seeking my support for a hostile takeover? Out of the frying pan springs to mind!

Don't we have enough problems with the season ahead without the anon gang playing Monopoly but without any money? Nice plans though......

K Baz.

35 minutes ago, Chaddy14 said:

They haven't asked for your support yet have they, just said it is their intention to seek fan investment?  Clearly there will have to be some flesh put on the plans and complete openness on who is involved before many will be persuaded to do so.

18 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

They haven't asked for your support yet have they, just said it is their intention to seek fan investment?  Clearly there will have to be some flesh put on the plans and complete openness on who is involved before many will be persuaded to do so.

What's the big secret on who the anon members of the FLG are then?

28 minutes ago, Senor_Coconut said:

This is what the new plan is from :clown:'s lickspittles, they're implying over twitter and Facebook that  Blitz and Gazel are the anon members of FLG.

Could it be Scholes...

#wildspeculation

• Like 1