AL - The Positives

Bound to be Scholes. Who else with that kind of cash wants to throw it away on Latics?

Anyhow.... someone from his golf club told me it 100% is Scholes.... not that this source gives any other indication of being in the know. 

7 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Really surprised by this.

It shows Scholesy really does love our football club if he’s willing to stump up this kind of money to secure our long-term future.

#Bottler

Has #wildspeculation just become #fact? 

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

Credit where it’s due, AL’s role in bringing in Wheater is a massive positive...

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17820753.david-wheater-says-goodbyes-bolton-oldham-move/

More of the same for the top end of the pitch please...

Do you think he'll play a game before re-joining Bolton when their takeover is sorted...?

22 minutes ago, singe said:

Do you think he'll play a game before re-joining Bolton when their takeover is sorted...?

Ha.  I've been pretty critical of quite a few things so only thought it fair to comment on a positive when I read that article.

Although we've made what look like good signings on decent contracts previously under AL and I'm not sure any of them have got that far into them so who knows!

19 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

Doesn't sound thrilled to be at Latics, does he?!

I think it was more likely that he was settled in the area with his family and was loyal to Bolton.  His move was forced by financial uncertainties and we would all do the same to support our families.  

33 minutes ago, Whitts said:

I think it was more likely that he was settled in the area with his family and was loyal to Bolton. His move was forced by financial uncertainties and we would all do the same to support our families.  

Long commute tbf