League Tables 17.08.2019

Bristolatic

Premier League

@oafcmetty [up 5 places] and @SAV [up 4 places] were joint top scorers with 5 points as @disjointed retains pole position. Spare a thought for @aidan_latics who dropped 10 places, but it's early days.

cLrKGG2.jpg?1

P3LixNO.jpg?1

Championship

8 points was the highest score, by @Oafc1895 [up 11 places into 2nd place] and @yarddog73 [up 13 places to 7th], challenging @Dave_Og in 1st place. @Latics_Fanatic was the furthest to fall, down by 8 places.

uM2lON9.jpg?1

WQyv1u1.jpg?1

League 1 

@Brisbaneblue and @rvlatic were the best with 6 points apiece, but neither moved at all in the table. There was no movement in the top four, but @Gentleman climbed 8 places and @mcfluff1985 moved up 7 places. There were no predictions from @Gaz_Oafc and @L1onheartNew.

4uxxaHS.jpg?1

f2kJU0e.jpg?1

League 2

@kowenicki'smoustache's 8 points takes him up 7 places into top spot, deposing @alisonh1981. There were no predictions from @OL9erlatic and @tGWB and the bottom four stay as they were. @trickyrickyholden did not post a half time score.

I3QLkxS.jpg?2

8mUNqnh.jpg?1

All done with @the_mighty_bosh and @trickyrickyholden is their rightful positions. Thanks again to @oafcmetty

16 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Think you forgot to post the Champ predictions :chubb:

Bloody hell, so I did. Cheers @oafcmetty. I'll get that done later. There's another problem, too. Apparently, someone has sent a message to the Prediction League Twatter feed, saying they've been given a point that they shouldn't have. I rarely use Twitter and I have no idea who it is; I don't know the user name.

Always PM me as I always get those, so please send so I know who you are and I'll check it out.

14 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Bloody hell, so I did. Cheers @oafcmetty. I'll get that done later. There's another problem, too. Apparently, someone has sent a message to the Prediction League Twatter feed, saying they've been given a point that they shouldn't have. I rarely use Twitter and I have no idea who it is; I don't know the user name.

Always PM me as I always get those, so please send so I know who you are and I'll check it out.

It was Latisbiffo and it was a point from the first game, so nothing to see here, Pete.

7 minutes ago, Stevie_J said:

It was Latisbiffo and it was a point from the first game, so nothing to see here, Pete.

Cheers Steve. My super duper detection powers saw who it was about 30 seconds ago. I was just about to go searching for his prediction. I bloody hate Twatter! :devilish: :lol:

12 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I'm at the bottom of the results page in League 2 (fitting) but not on the table.  Does that make me better or worse than Latics?

Think I’ve spotted the problem, @Bristolatic - although it took me a while - trickyrickyholden (who is in League One) is appearing in the League Two table in place of @the_mighty_bosh.

1 hour ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I'm at the bottom of the results page in League 2 (fitting) but not on the table.  Does that make me better or worse than Latics?

1 hour ago, Stevie_J said:

Think I’ve spotted the problem, @Bristolatic - although it took me a while - trickyrickyholden (who is in League One) is appearing in the League Two table in place of @the_mighty_bosh.

Thanks for highlighting this, but this is what's happened, although I can't explain why @trickyrickyholden appears in both League 1 and League 2 tables. The players were placed in their appropriate Leagues from here where it shows:

League One

1. alien
  2. Brisbaneblue
  3. dannyboy5555
  4. Dick_Valentine
  5. Gary_P
  6. Gaz_Oafc
  7. Gentleman
  8. JohnG123
  9. L1onheartNew
  10. Laticsbiffo
  11. leeslover
  12. Londonboy
  13. LT_SMASH
  14. Macca
  15. mcfluff1985
  16. OAFC1984
  17. oafcmad09
  18. Rvlatic
  19. Ryan
  20. Trickyrickyholden

League Two

1. alisonh1981
  2. Andy-latic
  3. another fan
  4. CoreyECFC
  5. hinchy
  6. jbroyton
  7. Jimbooth
  8. kowenicki'smoustache
  9. laticsrblue
  10. mackin89
  11. oafc21
  12. OL9erlatic
  13. pcassist
  14. philwhite
  15. RobOAFC
  16. sjk2008
  17. Sparkleking
  18. tGWB
  19. the_mighty_bosh

I doubt I'll get this sorted before tonight's game and I'm out all day tomorrow and Thursday. It's looking like Friday before I can get it done, but I know someone who can help. Leave it with me, please.

Edit: You're forgiven for incorrectly giving trickyricky a Capital T :lol:

12 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

Sorted :chubb:

See, I said I knew a man that can :imnotworthy:.  Huge shout out to @oafcmetty who has done a load of work on the spreadsheets to make my life easier.

I'll edit the opening post later this evening (while I'm listening to iFollow - glutton for punishment!) to show the correct League 1 and League 2 predictions and tables. 

Tonight's predictions and tables will be posted on Friday.

Just now, Bristolatic said:

See, I said I knew a man that can :imnotworthy:.  Huge shout out to @oafcmetty who has done a load of work on the spreadsheets to make my life easier.

I'll edit the opening post later this evening (while I'm listening to iFollow - glutton for punishment!) to show the correct League 1 and League 2 predictions and tables. 

Tonight's predictions and tables will be posted on Friday.

#blameStevie

Actually it was mostly my fault, but should be sorted now. Can't remember if I've already said it, but it'd be good if people could double check their score/placing is correct, at least for these first few weeks, as we iron out any teething issues. Hopefully found them all now.

3 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Thanks for highlighting this, but this is what's happened, although I can't explain why @trickyrickyholden appears in both League 1 and League 2 tables. The players were placed in their appropriate Leagues from here where it shows:

League One

1. alien
  2. Brisbaneblue
  3. dannyboy5555
  4. Dick_Valentine
  5. Gary_P
  6. Gaz_Oafc
  7. Gentleman
  8. JohnG123
  9. L1onheartNew
  10. Laticsbiffo
  11. leeslover
  12. Londonboy
  13. LT_SMASH
  14. Macca
  15. mcfluff1985
  16. OAFC1984
  17. oafcmad09
  18. Rvlatic
  19. Ryan
  20. Trickyrickyholden

League Two

1. alisonh1981
  2. Andy-latic
  3. another fan
  4. CoreyECFC
  5. hinchy
  6. jbroyton
  7. Jimbooth
  8. kowenicki'smoustache
  9. laticsrblue
  10. mackin89
  11. oafc21
  12. OL9erlatic
  13. pcassist
  14. philwhite
  15. RobOAFC
  16. sjk2008
  17. Sparkleking
  18. tGWB
  19. the_mighty_bosh

I doubt I'll get this sorted before tonight's game and I'm out all day tomorrow and Thursday. It's looking like Friday before I can get it done, but I know someone who can help. Leave it with me, please.

Edit: You're forgiven for incorrectly giving trickyricky a Capital T :lol:

After much deliberation, I have decided that I too, can forgive this

Archived