#ReclaimTheFaith

not so sure we have got 2500 at the moment Singe, may be wrong mind

Certainly from speaking to others who are season ticket holders, there's a major concern that very few will renew unless there is either a change of ownership or a massive upturn in performance and behaviour of the current owner / Board      

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

not so sure we have got 2500 at the moment Singe, may be wrong mind

Certainly from speaking to others who are season ticket holders, there's a major concern that very few will renew unless there is either a change of ownership or a massive upturn in performance and behaviour of the current owner / Board      

There are some that will renew no matter what shit is on offer or what the owner and his cohorts are doing, It was always that easy with me, but we all have our breaking points. 

1 minute ago, OLDHAMADE said:

People come and people go, the club has always remained.

thus far.  I was ashamed of what Moore was doing in the last few months of his tenure but in those days I knew what was going on.  God only knows what this lot are up to.

49 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I can take being crap. I can't take being ashamed of my club because of the way its directors behave. 

Agreed.Unfortunately other clubs know

how toxic it is,think we are a joke and won't deal with us.The thought that we will be at the front of the queue for the best premier league u23s is deluded. How many did we sign in the Summer ?

The January window will be as barren as the summer.

Just now, laticsmarra said:

Agreed.Unfortunately other clubs know

how toxic it is,think we are a joke and won't deal with us.The thought that we will be at the front of the queue for the best premier league u23s is deluded. How many did we sign in the Summer ?

The January window will be as barren as the summer.

totally agree.  I have no optimistic hopes while they are in charge whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Good old Barry (or Mo)

I wouldn't put it past Natalie or Shaeed (sp?) based on past behavior either. Or even Adam Moralee either. 

Then again I think there were some stories knocking about regarding the likes of Ian Hill too. 

Not forgetting the Manchester North End fiasco that happened after some FA or Football League do in London. 

8 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

I wouldn't put it past Natalie or Shaeed (sp?) based on past behavior either. Or even Adam Moralee either. 

Then again I think there were some stories knocking about regarding the likes of Ian Hill too. 

Not forgetting the Manchester North End fiasco that happened after some FA or Football League do in London. 

Shaeed is useless he makes me embarrassed to be in the same line of work as him.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:39 PM, kowenicki said:

Twitter polls.. 😂

Labour landslide. 

Well this might be a sign of things to come. There's normally. A bit of an uplift on New Year's Day fixtures.

It's approaching sub 2,500 home fans. 

We're getting to the point that even Rochdale would be embarrassed.

Very worrying for the owner, he needs to change his approach. 

2 minutes ago, singe said:

Well this might be a sign of things to come. There's normally. A bit of an uplift on New Year's Day fixtures.

It's approaching sub 2,500 home fans 

Once the masses have purchased their half season tickets it will be fine. 

I’m 100% behind ptb, the not a penny more In the catering stance will hit Abdallah hard as there isnt many pay on the day fans anymore, the sole income from an home game is now resting on how many away fans attend (in league two that is not many)..

Season ticket sales for next season should be interesting and wont even cover the out of season expenses at a guess..

I’ve gone from season ticket holder to seeing one home game this season, not another penny will be spent at BP until the twats that are in control and the nodding dog Barry have gone..

6 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

I’m 100% behind ptb, the not a penny more In the catering stance will hit Abdallah hard as there isnt many pay on the day fans anymore, the sole income from an home game is now resting on how many away fans attend (in league two that is not many)..

Season ticket sales for next season should be interesting and wont even cover the out of season expenses at a guess..

I’ve gone from season ticket holder to seeing one home game this season, not another penny will be spent at BP until the twats that are in control and the nodding dog Barry have gone..

Has anyone actually established whether the club actually makes anything from on the day catering? 

Archived