#ReclaimTheFaith

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Has anyone actually established whether the club actually makes anything from on the day catering? 

If they dont then i cant see where the money is coming from to cover the day to day Running costs, away fans coming through the gate from stevenage/crawley etc wont cover it..

1 hour ago, fleetwood Blue said:

If they dont then i cant see where the money is coming from to cover the day to day Running costs, away fans coming through the gate from stevenage/crawley etc wont cover it..

I think the underlying issue here, Fleetwood is this:-

Are certain refreshment outlets run on a franchise type basis (in which case the regime may well already have had its money up front) or

Do the regime operate such refreshment outlets on an ongoing basis.

If it's the first, then a boycott of food/drink etc. will not affect the regime this season and maybe future seasons (5 year franchise, for example). It is a fair point that someone, somewhere should know the answer to. If, for example, all refreshment areas (outside of OEC bits and bobs) were signed up on 5 year franchises (which I doubt) then the regime wouldn't give a fig about people not buying from them because they've already had their money. The franchisee would bear the brunt.

4 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

I think the underlying issue here, Fleetwood is this:-

Are certain refreshment outlets run on a franchise type basis (in which case the regime may well already have had its money up front) or

Do the regime operate such refreshment outlets on an ongoing basis.

If it's the first, then a boycott of food/drink etc. will not affect the regime this season and maybe future seasons (5 year franchise, for example). It is a fair point that someone, somewhere should know the answer to. If, for example, all refreshment areas (outside of OEC bits and bobs) were signed up on 5 year franchises (which I doubt) then the regime wouldn't give a fig about people not buying from them because they've already had their money. The franchisee would bear the brunt.

From a statement the club announced in August 2019 the Kiosks would be ‘managed’ by Quirky Catering until the end of the 2019-2020 season. 

*WE NEED YOUR HELP* 

Please click the link to choose our next course of action. We want to generate as much interest and support as possible in what we do next. This is YOUR club and you deserve to have a say. Please vote and share #oafc #ReclaimTheFaith

http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/short-survey-02-01-2020

All opinions welcome 👍

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Has anyone actually established whether the club actually makes anything from on the day catering? 

Food and Drink kiosks will be buttons Dave 

Revenue streams in order of value is likely to be:

1. EFL / Broadcasting £1m

2. Season Tickets 

3. Match Day tickets 

4. Advertising / Commercial 

If we had a decent record for selling players that would be in the top3 but other than George to Rangers, no others spring to mind 

10 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

*WE NEED YOUR HELP* 

Please click the link to choose our next course of action. We want to generate as much interest and support as possible in what we do next. This is YOUR club and you deserve to have a say. Please vote and share #oafc #ReclaimTheFaith

All opinions welcome 👍

Done, good luck.

8 minutes ago, tGWB said:

Food and Drink kiosks will be buttons Dave 

Revenue streams in order of value is likely to be:

1. EFL / Broadcasting £1m

2. Season Tickets 

3. Match Day tickets 

4. Advertising / Commercial 

If we had a decent record for selling players that would be in the top3 but other than George to Rangers, no others spring to mind 

Yes but the theory goes that we get nothing from match day sales, just a fee for the concession. Of course that fee would be rather lower if their sales fall via boycotting. 

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

*WE NEED YOUR HELP* 

All opinions welcome 👍

Done. Good luck and thanks boys (and errrr girls) 

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

*WE NEED YOUR HELP* 

All opinions welcome 👍

Done.  Good luck and keep up the good work.

3 hours ago, adamoafc said:

*WE NEED YOUR HELP* 

All opinions welcome 👍

Done. At the moment you guys are about the one shining light, good luck and keep going.

2 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Not wanting to overload people today, but please read our short update regarding the Q&A with the club on Tuesday 7th Jan. Please contact us if you have any queries #oafc #ReclaimTheFaith 

http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/club-qa-03-01-2020

FWIW, I think you are right to attend, I'm sure you won't be given to much opportunity to ask the questions we want, there will be a measure of steering it away from the difficult questions for the board. 

Your presence will ensure we get a level headed report. 

Carry on the excellent work, I'm sure I speak for hundreds of fans that your work is much appreciated, it isn't easy to stick your head above the parapet. 

I've now decided to watch Mossley until something is done to kick start the team I have supported for over 50 years along with my son who has also lost faith in what has happened to our club.

Makes me sad but we are both fed up .

Apathy amongst fans is growing at a monumental rate. I can see no way back for the 🤡🤡’s from here. I think it’s time for PTB along with the trusts backing to escalate the protests.

A demonstration during a game

(when Abdallah is in attendance) is possibly the next step.

8 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Apathy amongst fans is growing at a monumental rate. I can see no way back for the 🤡🤡’s from here. I think it’s time for PTB along with the trusts backing to escalate the protests.

A demonstration during a game

(when Abdallah is in attendance) is possibly the next step.

Does he even attend home games atm ? 

9 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Hes hasn't been seen in the directors box in months Mo and Barry are there every week though

Being responsible for player recruitment they must be thick skinned watching this shite....they must be squirming in their seats.

What a fucking abomination! 😡😡😡

Archived